Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Anastasios Aggelou Photography

Photography is the simplest and easiest way to create a memory that cannot fade. In our day and age, taking a photo is something we all do. In the blink of an eye, we create something that can live forever, without realizing how amazing that is. A photograph can be a portal, transferring us to the past and allowing us to relive it. In this sense, photography is the most accurate diary of our existence. All the photographer has to do, is be subtle enough to let it manifest, and know the right moment to click.

To me, photography is not just a job, it is my passion, and I have been a professional photographer for over a decade. Born and raised in Athens, Greece, I completed my graduate studies in the field and immediately threw myself into work, eager to explore this craft and push my limits. After testing a variety of styles and approaches, I selected to specialize in the fields of Wedding and Editorial Photography.

From a young age, I have been inquisitive and curious. It soon became clear to me that the way to satisfy this appetite for something new and something different is via travelling. Therefore, I have grasped every opportunity that has come my way to visit a new place. For all of my professional career I have chosen to work in Greece during the summer months, making the most of the unique light and the endless blue. The remaining time, I have always dedicated to travelling to different destinations around the globe, photographing things that move me. Thailand, India, Dubai, Lebanon and Southern Africa have been part of my travels and, along with other countries, have shaped me into who I am as a person and have helped me evolve as an artist.

To simply proclaim myself a Destination Photographer is easy. However, in these pages you will be introduced to the way I comprehend the things I find important in my job and in my life. Things that have occupied my mind and that I aim to live by. Hopefully, you will see why this is not a mere job description for me, but rather a description of who I am.

Follow Anastasios Aggelou Photography on

87aa36b6e7dfed6f final Cin

24 Reviews for Anastasios Aggelou Photography

Nina Sigmund · Married on 07/07/2020

Tasos- The best photographer in Santorini

We had our elopement wedding at Sophia Luxury Suites in Imerovigli. The hotel recommended Tasos to cover the wedding and do a photoshoot with us. It was the best decision to follow this recommendation because Tasos did a perfect job. We couldn‘t be happier with the result and the great photoshoot experience. He was so patient and nice and we felt comfortable all the time. He catched the special moment and the scenary just perfectly and gave us the best direction during the photoshooting. If you want to enjoy amazing pics for the rest of your life, Tasos is the best choice on Santorini :) If we would have known him before, we would have also choosen him to be the photographer of our christian wedding in Vienna! Tasos, thanks a lot for everything! Nina & Matthias

Sent on 09/26/2020

Brandi · Married on 06/06/2018

Anastasios did a beautiful job on our wedding photos! He made us feel comfortable and confident every step of the way, making sure that we posed in a way that still felt natural to us. The result was an album of amazing photos, and an unforgettable day. Thank you so much, Tasos, for all you have done. We will cherish your photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Leah · Married on 06/02/2017

Anastasios was absolutely incredible! My husband and I decided to elope and marry within a week before a pre planned trip to Greece. We wanted to capture photos in Greece to make it special and memorable, and Anastasios made it more special than we ever could have imagined. Not only did he respond and set up the date immediately on such short notice, but he made the experience an unforgettable one. Our photos are so amazing, we have ordered canvas after canvas of our photos. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful with posing and making you feel comfortable, creative with his poses and work, professional, but also incredible friendly and welcoming. We adored him so much, and had such a great time, we even set up a meeting for coffee following our photo shoot. I cannot speak highly enough of this man, his skills, and eye for photography. Do not think twice about booking with him! He will take your special day to the absolute next level. We will forever cherish the photos that he made all possible, and the experience we had with him!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Anastasios Aggelou Photography's reply:

It was a priviledge to be a part of your special day! it was as beautiful an experience for me as it was for you guys! Thank you for your trust and your kind words!

Award

Anastasios Aggelou Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Athens See on map
    Location of (Anastasios Aggelou Photography)