37 Hillside Dr, Whitinsville, MA 01588 Map · Phone number

About Ana's Sweet Treats

Ana's Sweet Treats is a wedding cake and dessert company based in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. They pride themselves in delivering delicious vegan options using real, natural, organic, and non-gmo ingredients for your celebration. In addition to wedding cakes, they can provide mini muffins and mini scones for bridal showers, mini chocolate chip cookies and mini banana rum cakes for bachelorette parties, and can also do favors!

Ana's Sweet Treats offers many services and delicious desserts that your guests are sure to love. They provide cake toppers, consultations, delivery, and setup, and also accommodate guests with dairy and egg allergies. The types of wedding desserts they offer for your special day include:

• Cake pops

Vegan assorted scones
d7c2a910 d6ad 47a7 a16e c67d0a390105 51 1046823

5 Reviews for Ana's Sweet Treats

Ann Marie · Married on 09/25/2020

She was very professional and had a lot of great ideas. I had tasted some samples and everything was amazing. I recommend Ana’s Sweet treats.

I ordered vegan blueberry scones, chocolate chip scones, and cinnamon rolls. I also had vegan bread made it was delicious. My guests loved everything as well. I had a brunch and these pastries and breads were a success. I also had vegan cinnamon chips made they went so fast my guests loved them.

Sent on 02/17/2019

John Clarke · Married on 01/26/2019

Who thought going vegan could taste so good!!!

I love baked goods, but when I’ve tried vegan baked goods in the past I was never impressed. My wife (fiancé at the time) made me try a vegan diet for health reasons, and it’s working but when she wanted to go to a vegan bakery for our wedding cake... Let’s just say I wasn’t thrilled, and put more of a fight over that than the 2,000 dollars worth of flowers.

We ended up getting an alternate to the cookie butter cake... It was the greatest thing I have ever tasted! Why can’t other vegan bakeries get it right like Ana’s Sweet Treats? That was just the taste of the cake! We had special requests that were met, and the delivery was spot on. Thanks Ana’s Sweet Treats! Getting our birthday cakes from you from now on.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Tiffany St. John · Married on 01/06/2019

Delightful!

I heard about Ana’s Sweet Treats through a friend and was so excited to find out more info because I was helping plan my best friends bridal shower. One of the bridesmaids has an egg allergy, and two of us are vegan. As we are all friends we’ve discussed the importance of finding food that accommodates our dietary needs and lifestyles. We enjoyed mini scones, mini muffins, donuts and cupcakes and everyone was more than pleased with the selection! I will definitely be using and recommending Ana’s in the future!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ana's Sweet Treats FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Cake Toppers
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 37 Hillside Dr Whitinsville, MA, 01588 See on map
    Location of (Ana's Sweet Treats)