2203 John Mortin Road, Orange Park, FL 32073 Map · Phone number

About Ana's Limousines

We offer transportation service for Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, and Amelia Island. No matter if it's business or pleasure (Weddings, corporate events, airport transportation, VIP transportation and more..) Our chauffeurs are professionally trained, well uniformed, and highly knowledgeable.

At A Luxurious Limo we are committed to providing the best quality service in North Florida. Our friendly customer service staff will give full individual attention to all of your transportation needs. We are known for satisfying our customer needs with punctual quality transportation for all of North Florida.

We provide our customers the ultimate in luxury transportation. A Luxurious Limo provides full luxury limousine services. Our vehicles include H2 Stretch Hummers, Cadillac Stretch Escalades, Stretch Lincolns, Stretch Dodge Chargers, Lincoln Sedans, and SUV’s. We provide transportation to and from the airport, prom, wedding, bachelor/ette party, or any occasion.

ss10pltcint1
Capture
logo

4 Reviews for Ana's Limousines

Elizabeth · Married on 08/17/2013

Ana’s Limousines was great for my wedding day. The driver arrived on time, was friendly, and we arrived to our destination on time.

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 05/25/2013

Ana's was very easy to book with and their prices fit well with our modest budget. I was even able to surprise my new husband with a town car to take us back to the hotel. The drivers were very polite and friendly. I'd definitely recommend Ana's Limos to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2013

AIDA · Married on 11/07/2009

Thanks John for the wonderful limo service...you guys are punctual!!! My wedding party loves the inside of the limo...it looks so grand, clean and very LUXURIOUS and the driver was so nice and courteous... it was definitely a very nice limo experience for everybody. I love it!!!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Ana's Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan

• 2203 John Mortin Road Orange Park, 32073 See on map