Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About anafotos

Hello there!

I am a lifestyle and wedding photographer.

I like to explore intimate moments, moments of connection, moments of contrast.

My focus is on capturing the honest, the weird, the funny, the imperfect… the beauty. Striving to provide valuable images that enhance and inspire your true self.

My contribution to the universe through a vision that might be able to touch you and make that spark within you… shine!

Photography to me is an intuitive process of exploration and evolution and I would love to share it with you.

I'am located in Careyes, Cuixmala, Mexico (2.5hrs South of Pto. Vallarta) and ready for destination weddings.

Looking forward to meet you!

bigday 20
bigday 20
afprofile

2 Reviews for anafotos

Amrit · Married on 01/10/2012

Of all the people who helped us with our wedding, Ana was the best. She was very thurough in her preparation and made us feel very comfortable at the event which resulted in some amazing photos which I will treasure forever. Finally, these photos would be sitting in a box if were not for her creating an outstanding album which I show off and everyone who sees it can't believe how awesome the photos are. Would not hesitate to recommend Ana to anyone she is great and so is her assistant.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Carrie · Married on 01/17/2010

Everyone tells me I have the best wedding photos they have ever seen. I have to agree because Ana captured all the spontaneity, joy and love of our occasion. Little did I know, behind her gentle quiet smile was a stealth photographer, snapping up the most amazing, intimately beautiful shots, that have and will continute to provide my husband and me with such happiness for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/12/2013