Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

About Ana Reyna Weddings & Events

With a sincere passion for working and helping people. Our heart and soul goes out into each and every wedding and event we prepare. Weather it be a complete coordination to just coordinating the event day.

Follow Ana Reyna Weddings & Events on

Wedding decoration
49c636fb2ca6c137 1335818600532 1977981015040610272003259957503117456255317541n

4 Reviews for Ana Reyna Weddings & Events

Viviana · Married on 04/11/2014

My wedding would not have been what I dreamed had it not been for Ana! From the beginning everyone I spoke with told me "Ana is the best!" Boy were they right! I was a very hands on bride and did many of the decorations and details myself. I handed everything over to Ana and she knew what my vision was and put all the pieces into place. She set up everything exactly as I wanted, made sure the bridal party was where they needed to be, kept and eye out on everything and even made sure my husband and I were taken care of with drinks and appetizers while we took photos during cocktail hour. Even when my husband and I snuck off to take pictures with the photographer mid reception, Ana quickly found us and put us back on schedule. I don't know how she does it but she certainly has a gift and a passion for her job and it shows. By the end of the night the whole bridal party was cheering "Ana, Ana, Ana"!!!! Thank you Ana for all your hard work, patience and love you put into my wedding.

Viviana and Leo

Sent on 05/09/2014

DEBORAH · Married on 09/07/2013

Ana is the BEST Wedding Planner & Coordinator!! She helped me with the planning & coordination of my wedding in Delaware, which was a great achievement since I live in Florida (from contacting vendors, coordinating the event, to even helping me preparing centerpieces with flowers and decorating the ceremony and reception). She is full of many beautiful ideas and very passionate about her work. Her attention to details, doing everything PERFECT, and making me happy, make her the Best Wedding Planner. I enjoyed preparing everything with her. She always made me feel stress free & very relaxed about my wedding - which is very Important. I am very grateful Ana.

Thank you!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

We got married July 27th at the Cruz Building. Ana was awesome, and this is coming from the Groom. Ana was at our venue all day setting it up and it looked amazing. I wanted everything to be perfect for my wife and was on location double checking it all. Ana kept telling me to go relax and it would be all taken care of. When I got back to the venue everything was perfect. Most importantly, my wife loved it, and the extra thought Ana put into the design aspect. The whole night ran smoothly and she fixed any quirks in the evening before the guests noticed. I highly recommend a wedding coordinator and I recommend using Ana even more. David the Groom.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Ana Reyna Weddings & Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Hitz & Company Photographers
    Hitz & Company Photographers Wedding Photographers

In many years of wedding photography I have worked with numerous wedding planners. Ana Reyna is one of the finest in Miami. She is sharp, attentive, totally in touch with her brides and grooms, and smooth in her day-of activities. Her attention to detail is impressive. Whenever we work with Ana we know that we will share an experience that everyone in the wedding will enjoy. Highly recommended.

• Miami, 33186 See on map