Ana Karotkin Photography

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$950 Most Popular Price

$950 Most Popular Price

Hello, I'm Ana Laura Karotkin I'm a wedding and Family photographer based in Austin TX but available for travel worldwide.

I believe that getting to know my clients for their unique qualities truly makes the pictures captured come to life. I want to get to know your charm, attitude, likes and dislikes, and everything that makes you, you... so you leave the photoshoot feeling confident I have captured beyond your expectations.

That's why I wanted to share a little about myself; I am a mother of two girls and one boy who are very passionate in what they do, from joining a circus academy, becoming a business women, or passionate about nutrition I have loved capturing our moments together throughout our lives.

I began my professional career 15 years ago when I began Gymnastics photography and later realized I wanted to capture more parts of peoples lives. I use my name (recently changed because I got married!) as a symbol that I will always offer personalized service, it will always be me who takes your pictures, as well as use my expertise to help you adjust and feel comfortable to look great.

I want to be your life photographer, from senior photos, school graduations, engagements, weddings, new borns, and whatever other life events come your way, I want my clients to always think of me to capture the very essence of those precious moments.

You will see the difference in photographers with my ability to not only use natural light but to bring the additional light as needed in order to emphasize the beauty of those moments. I hope that you can see the benefits a good relationship with your photographer will make and I can’t wait to get started.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Elizabeth M. Getting married on 12/12/2022

Creates Stunning Photos to Capture Life's Most Precious Moments

I’ve known Laura for many years and acquired her services as a professional photographer to capture life's most precious moments, from High School Senior pictures, to Prom and soccer sporting events. Her attention to detail and lighting create stunning photos. She is a true professional, artistic and personable, interacting with her clients to meet and exceed their expectations. Her vision is always ‘spot on’ for the particular event she is shooting. She captures the moments so perfectly that you can relive them through her photos. You will LOVE the final product she delivers!!
    Susana G. Married on 03/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, creative and customized work!

Laura was amazing at understanding the look and feel we were going for. She suggested the perfect locations and worked wonders with our twins first communion pictures. Kids and mother nature can be tricky. Her patience, professionalism and orientation to detail showed on her work. Her edit process worked miracles. She was able to create the perfect pictures even when the twins were not "perfect" in the same picture :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

3913 Dry Creek Dr Austin, TX, 78731
512-739-6106

Alway open!
Location of (Ana Karotkin Photography)

Ana Karotkin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ana Karotkin Photography include in the starting price?

Ana Karotkin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Ana Karotkin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ana Karotkin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ana Karotkin Photography offer?

Ana Karotkin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ana Karotkin Photography offer?

Ana Karotkin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ana Karotkin Photography offer for wedding events?

Ana Karotkin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ana Karotkin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ana Karotkin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding