Columbia, SC 29229 Map · Phone number

About An Extravagant Experience

Our goal is to plan your wedding with your vision while allowing you to relax, enjoy and celebrate. You will be confident in knowing that a professional certified wedding planner is "taking your event to another level".

Natoshia Goines is the owner of An Extravagant Experience and has professional and personal experience in weddings and corporate and social events. She is very passionate about satisfying her clients and takes pride in organizing and delivering successful events. Natoshia's attention to detail, management and organizational skills and wealth of knowledge has earned her the respect of her clients. She continues to receive accolades on her professionalism and her ability to pull events together with results that exceeds expectations.

With our professional staff and expertise we are sure the results of your wedding will be An Extravagant Experience!

adams pond 4 51 125472 1559095171
james and psalmlora 5 websize 51 125472 1559094555

11 Reviews for An Extravagant Experience

Mrs. P. Nesbitt · Married on 05/18/2019

A Blessing

Working with Natoshia was a blessing for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the best services and the best wedding planning. Our wedding was a success and everything worked out perfectly. Everyone had a great time. Natoshia is very personable and passionate about wedding planning and making sure everyone has an extravagant experience.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

When I first started planning my wedding, I thought I didn't need any help because I am a very organized person, and I love planning... However, once I realized it might be good to have some assistance keeping everything in order and hired Natoshia, I feel so silly for ever waiting. Natoshia is a dream! She provides first class service at an affordable cost, she knows the business inside and out, offered suggestions when I was unsure and was happy to make sure the details I *was* sure about were executed properly. She works around my hours even though I'm in a different timezone, and always seems to know when to check in. Her goal has been making my life easier, and the peace of mind she has given me is priceless. I feel very confident about our wedding in a couple weeks knowing that she will be by our side, and I will refer all of my friends and family to her when it's their time to get married.

If you're reading this review because you want to know if you should hire her as your coordinator/planner, the answer is, without a doubt, yes! You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Shentilla · Married on 09/21/2013

Where do we even begin to speak on our experience with Extravagant Experience. It should be name something like Immaculate Experience. Natoshia Drinkard is very professional and will go through hoops with fire flames on it. She is can you say AMAZING. She has the answers and if she doesn't at the moment she will definitely get back with you with an answer. She is very knowledgeable and she made our wedding a blast and so stress free. She is honest and gives great insight on ideas for the weddings. Everything that we needed she was right there and she is very socialable. Her attitude and poise and character makes any BRIDE feel comfortable to approach her with any questions or comments or concerns. I couldn't have asked for a better Wedding Coordinator or company to support me on my special day. My husband totally agrees as well. Thanks for all the services and the extras :o)

Sent on 10/08/2013