3604 Sundown Farms Way, Olney, MD 20832 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 3

About An Elegant Invite

Elegant custom designed invitations for the budget conscience bride. Their goal is to ensure that your wedding invitations are as beautiful and unique as the wedding day itself. An Elegant Invite has over 5,000 wedding invitations available to view in their office, as well as hundreds available to view and purchase online at www.anelegantinvite.com. In addition to the wedding invitations and their companion pieces, An Elegant Invite is proud to have a broad selection of special occasion invitations including Showers, Baby, Birthday, Anniversary, Christening, Corporate event invitations and many more.

Melanie has over 35 years of experience in wedding invitations--originally providing brides with invitations from one designer, she now is able to offer invites from over 20! She has also has experience with personalized wedding and reception favors. This experience enables her to provide brides and grooms with a broad selection of ideas that can help couples create a memorable event for themselves, as well as their guests. Melanie is available to meet with brides via a personal consultation from her office in Olney, Maryland.

Melinda began her career in the wedding invitation business in 2001 with the creation of An Elegant Invite. She has over 8 years of Marketing and PR experience which she uses to help make An Elegant Invite more user friendly for each couple--via the website and with helpful advice for clients.

" We look forward to meeting with each new couple. Our hope is to make the process of designing and ordering your invitations as smooth and efficient as possible, as well as an enjoyable experience. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or phone with any questions or comments regarding our services. "

30 Reviews for An Elegant Invite

Elaine · Married on 10/15/2011

We told Melanie that it was not a formal or traditional wedding and she immediately went to one book and showed us a trifold pocket invitation that we knew was perfect immediately! Melanie worked with us on the wording, how to design it, what graphics to use, how it would print and kept the appointment moving without pushing us. We were there 2 hours, but it was time well spent. It was the most unique invitation that we've ever seen and everyone commented on how different, elegant, but yet well expressed personalities. She was patient as she guided us through a myriad of questions that came up as we went along and offered incredible solutions to issues of design, etiquette, and positioning of enclosure cards and information. A font of knowledge and experience to draw from. Not sure how her prices compare because she was the first person we consulted and once we saw this invitation, we never looked at anything else. We may have been able to find them elsewhere, but her experience and guidance was priceless!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Darmika · Married on 08/28/2010

I love the service I received from Melanie of An Elegant Invite. Her business name suits her well. I used this vendor for my Save-the-Dates and invitations and loved them. Melanie is so polite and very helpful. Working with her made my experience so stress free and she is truly a professional. She does her job very well and if you want great quality, a classy but modern product, and exceptional service....choose An Elegant Invite!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Tracy · Married on 06/14/2008

Melanie was such a great help to me. I planned my wedding by myself and had alot of questions on the proper way to go about certain situations. Melanie answered all my questions and took the time to explain things about wedding planning even if it had nothing to do with invitations. Its very important to actually see the invitations before ordering them. She was very patient with the time it took me to decide and she made sure we had many appointments until I felt secure with my invitations. She even made herself available to contact while she was on vacation visiting her new grandchild in case I needed her. She offers her clients many, many choices when choosing invitations so you will be sure to find something you love!

Sent on 03/02/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• An Elegant Invite 1
    Consultation
    We never charge for your private appointment. We offer our free services to help you select an invitation style, create a layout and design as well as the text to reflect your celebration.
  • An Elegant Invite 2
    Bridal Show Door Prizes
    Brides may register for additional discounts at our booth at the Bridal Showcases in Bethesda and Greenbelt.
  • An Elegant Invite 3
    Calligraphy Services
    In addition to hand lettered calligraphy, we offer machine calligraphy services. Machine calligraphy matches your invitation in color and typestyle and is perfect for the budget minded couple with little or no time to address the envelopes themselves. Most of our clients select this additional service and rave about the results !

• 3604 Sundown Farms Way Olney, 20832 See on map
    By appointment only - contact us to schedule an appointment Mon.- Sat.