Middleburg, FL 32068 Map · Phone number

About An Affair To Remember

Jacksonville's premier event and wedding coordinator! Check out our website www.anaffairtorememberjax.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

new1832
new57

2 Reviews for An Affair To Remember

• Timothy

Timothy · Married on 12/17/2011

Rachel was the bomb! A bunch of characters that took great care with our wedding. They were there from beginning to end with an extra special surprise at the end of the evening. Thanks so much ladies.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2011

Adam and I got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2011. I knew I wanted to get married in the same year, so we planned for September 17, 2011. Initially, I thought I could do it all and just hire a wedding coordinator to come work the day of. But I soon realized that was not the best idea. Luckily, my best friend knew Mollie and once I met with her and discussed my wedding dreams I knew she was the perfect person to plan our big day. Not only did Mollie listen to what I wanted she gave me more creative ideas. Mollie helped with every step of the way. She went above and beyond what I think any other wedding coordinator/planner would have done. She went to all my meetings with my vendors and helped me get my point across. She knew exactly how to compromise with the vendors, talk to them, and was extremely organized. She always came prepared from our first meeting until even after my wedding day. Mollie not only did all the meetings and helped me with getting organized she helped me with the custom projects I wanted for my wedding. The biggest project was the seating chart display. I sent her a picture of a window seating chart display and she went from there! Mollie created my window seating chart display, helped with the home made cookie favors and did much more. She was hands on every step of the way. She was always there for me- day and night. And trust me there were a lot of nightly emails and she never once made me feel like I was annoying her. She took care of me and calmed me down. On the day of she was there from start to finish. She did my makeup and all my girls (she did amazing on that as well!!) and then left right from there and helped set up our ceremony/reception site. On my wedding day the only thing I worried about was crying too much. I didn't have a stress in the world about anything and that's how it should be. Not only did Mollie help me make the wedding of my dreams happen, she became a friend. She blended in with both of our families so well and even our friends. I don't think anyone could have done a better job than she did. And to top it all off on the night of our wedding our hotel suite was fully decorated and not by my husband but by her! Talk about above and beyond! I couldn't be more grateful for Mollie and all her hard work. And if you need to hear more praise about her please get my phone number or email from her because I would be happy to brag about her some more!!! :):) Thank you Mollie for everything you did for Adam and me. You are the best and we were blessed to have you as a part of our whole wedding experience.

Sent on 10/09/2011

An Affair To Remember FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military

• Middleburg, 32068 See on map