About Amy's Apples & Devilish Delights

The Premier Source for Edible Favors
Amy's Apples is a gourmet chocolate manufacturer specializing in customized edible favors. We work with our clients to design the perfect favor or gift to enhance an event. Your favors should be unique and delicious, something your guests will remember. We offer decadence that can work into any budget.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Amy's Apples & Devilish Delights on

23 Reviews for Amy's Apples & Devilish Delights

Edible Treats (2)
Available (2)
Design (1)

Amy's Apples made our wedding cake for our wedding on 9/9/17. The cake was DELICIOUS for starters, and it looked exactly like the photo I sent Amy. She also made our wedding favors (two boxed cookies with a ribbon and a thank you tag) that were so cute and also so tasty! To top it all off, she was the best price in town. Thank you, Amy!!

Profile Picture Deniz, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Edible Treats, Available

If I could give 10's in every category I would. Amy did a Parisian inspired pastry table for my future daughter in laws bridal shower yesterday! When I say it was a hit that is an understatement! She went above and beyond even calling me two days before with an idea for mini cakes with mini roses! They were spectacular as was the taste and variety. The display was breathtaking, looking like a Parisian pastry shop! All our guests raved about it! Thank you Amy for your creativity and attention to detail! You were a pleasure to work with and added so much to her special day, Debbie A Glocester, RI

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Amy's Apples was fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. We knew we wanted a traditional cake, but since I have a HUGE sweet tooth, I wanted to also offer an additional special treat for our guests to enjoy....that's where her famous bon-bons came into play. After the cake and bon-bon tasting, it was a done deal! With the bon-bons, we choose our favorite candy flavors (Reese's, cookie dough and toffee) and they truly were a hit -- gone in 20 mins! Our cake was more traditional but so incredibly beautiful, super delicious, and EXACTLY how I pictured it. Amy captured all the details perfectly and worked directly with our florist to include some of our wedding flowers on it. Thank you, Amy's Apples for providing gorgeous and delicious treats on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Tessa, 6/10/16, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1267207095344 wedding008
220x220 sq 1267207137485 wedding007

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing, professional, friendly.

If you want favors for your wedding (or for any special event, for that matter) that are both beautiful and delicious, Amy's Apples is THE BEST of the BEST!

I had the pleasure of working with Amy for a custom project for our open house. She was very accommodating and filled with great ideas. Her products are not only tasty but simply elegant.

128 Pleasant View Avenue, Suite B, Smithfield, RI 02917   See On Map
401-233-2000 (phone)
We are open from 9:30-5:00 Monday through Friday Saturday and evening appointments are always available.