10751 Wharton Ct., Orlando, FL 32821 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Amy X. Violin

A violinist based in Orlando, Florida, Amy Xaychaleune, known as Amy X, is available to provide professional accompaniment to wedding ceremonies and receptions. She is one half of the guitar and violin duo Amy & Luis, both of whom have been performers at Universal Studios, Florida, for over five years. Some high points of Amy’s musical career so far include playing on tour with Michael Bublé and performing at a 2016 White House state dinner. Her violin playing is ideal for an elegant celebration, but her adaptability gives couples endless possibilities.

As a soloist, Amy X Violin can play with or without tracks, and she can also play electric violin for a fresh approach. Amy & Luis are versatile musicians in terms of song choices and can learn new songs for couples who have specific requests. Their refined musical skills are perfect for ceremonies or cocktail receptions, as well as adding party energy to a reception. Sunshine Time is Amy's band made up of Violin, Guitar, and Double Bass and are gaining popularity and demand in Orlando as the band that can bring it all, from swinging jazz to rocking the hits, this group is sure to impress the crowd and put a smile on your face. These musicians can provide their own microphones and sound system.

Follow Amy X. Violin on

1 User photo

• W

Wyatt Link · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Pretended to be a Street Musician so I could pull off my Proposal

Amy was exemplary in her service. She was very helpful in pulling off my plan to propose to my girlfriend. After coordinating the right time and location, I asked Amy to pose as a street musician near a fountain so my girlfriend would be none the wiser as to a classically trained violinist playing music near where we were heading. Amy obliged, and even went the extra mile to sell the "street musician part" putting some dollar bills in her violin case. My girlfriend was still had no clue that I had arranged the whole thing. Once we were in place, I gave Amy the signal, after which she started playing "La Vie En Rose", my girlfriend's favorite song. My girlfriend was surprised to hear her favorite song, and then even more surprised when I got down on one knee and proposed. Amy then continued playing for the remainder of our time agreement and my new fiance' and I had our first dance as an engaged couple around the fountain to wonderful music provided by her. Amy was professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a top class violinist.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Amy X. Violin's reply:

This was super fun! I loved when she said "I love this song! It's like she knows all my favorite songs!"
  • O

Otto Solis · Married on 07/19/2020

Great performance !!!

Very happy to hire Amy X for our wedding did an exceptional job!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • TL Johnson

Tl Johnson · Married on 05/29/2019

Marriage Anniversary

I wanted to do something very very special for our wedding anniversary because I am blessed beyond measure to be married to the most exceptional & extraordinary woman in every way! I love the Celebration area for its quaintness & picturesque setting so, having previously stayed overnight at the Celebration Hotel, I thought their Guest Services department would be a good source for ideas. Sure enough, they suggested, without reservation, an informal but beautiful rendition of love songs presented by Amy on the lake promenade. As we rocked in the chairs & reminisced over the highlights of our lives together at sunset, Amy began to play her beautiful selection of love melodies on her violin and, immediately, we were transported to those places & times that had culminated in our marriage! It was a priceless experience & I would recommend Amy to anyone for occasion!🥂

Sent on 03/04/2020

Amy X. Violin's reply:

It was a pleasure to play for you two! The whole setting was so romantic and inspirational for the whole crowd I think. To celebrate love with music is a wonderful thing. Thank you!

Amy X. Violin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 195
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Guitar
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System

• 10751 Wharton Ct. Orlando, FL, 32821 See on map
    407-988-0856 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amy X. Violin)