Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

44 Reviews for Amy VanMeter Events llc

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Full Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Amy and her team are absolutely amazing. Amy helped us throughout our planning process by providing us with vendor options and also advice. Not only did I see Amy here on Weddingwire, but multiple people in town mentioned Amy as an outstanding planner. The month before the wedding her organization and experience were invaluable to us. The wedding day, and the days leading up to it were stress free for us because of Amy. She is ABSOLUTELY worth every penny! I would highly recommend Amy to anyone looking for a wedding planner, or even a day of coordinator. There were issues with one or 2 vendor's the day before our wedding, but we were totally unaware of them until after the wedding when my mom told us about Amy springing into action. Our day was so perfect and fun because Amy allowed us to relax and enjoy every moment.

Photo of Amy VanMeter Events llc in Winchester, VA
Profile Picture User6578157, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Having Amy as a planner was one of the best choices my husband and I made for our wedding. She kept everything organized and reduced our stress significantly with budgeting and finding the best vendors. The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about a single thing other than getting ready. It was awesome! The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were perfect!!! We can't thank her enough for truly making our wedding the best day ever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary and Brian, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My wife and I are from upstate NY, and we planned to get married in Winchester, VA. Being so far away, it was hard to find vendors and make contacts. So we found Amy, and it was amazing. She took a lot of the weight off of our shoulders. She is very helpful during the planning process. She will get an idea of what you are looking for, what your budget is, and she will then create a budget, checklist, and deadlines. On the day of our wedding, Amy and her assistant, Sara, were top-notch. They showed up to the venue several hours before the ceremony and got straight to work directing the vendors where to set up. Once the ceremony began, Amy was very good at getting the wedding party lined up and beginning the procession. She stayed for the duration of the reception and kept all parties on task( Serving food, first dance time, etc.). The help that we received from Amy was invaluable, and she is a great asset to have while planning your wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture James, 10/8/16, 1 Review