Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Map · Phone number

About Amy Urban Weddings

Amy Urban Weddings specializes in Day of Coordination! You should not have to worry about anything on your Wedding Day. Your one job for that day should be to relax and take in the moment. All of the planning and preparation that you have put into your wedding will become your Wedding Day Dream. In order to help you to relax, a wedding coordinator is a must! I would love to assist you on your big day! I help brides throughout the planning process with any questions they may have. My main focus is Day of Coordination. I work closely with the bride to make sure the rehearsal runs smoothly. I am with the bride throughout the day of her wedding to make sure that all of the plans come together to make her Wedding Day beautiful!

DSC 9084
DSC 9084
dab48aeaea9d665f 1230754111578 IMG 4481

10 Reviews for Amy Urban Weddings

Alice · Married on 06/25/2011

Amy was fantastic! From the time we hired her (only a few months before the big day, actually), she worked with us to build a day-of timeline (I never would have been able to do this on my own) and remind us about details we hadn't thought of.

She really shines, though, at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She ran the rehearsal, and it's a good thing she did! She communicated so well with all the different people of the wedding-- parents, officiants (I had two), groomsmen, and bridesmaids. Everyone knew who she was and knew that she would be able to help them. I loved knowing that someone else was in charge of those kinds of things so that I could just relax.

The day of the event, I was relaxed and happy the WHOLE TIME because I knew Amy would take care of things and she did. Thanks so much Amy!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Denise · Married on 06/12/2011

Amy was an absolute joy to work with. Very professional and courteous. She also went out of her way to make sure all my vendors were on the same page and keeping up to date with our wedding day! We hired Amy 2 years from our wedding date and she was more than happy during that time to answer all our silly or not so silly questions and quell any fears we had. You will NOT be disappointed hiring Amy as your planner!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2009

I loved working with Amy and she made sure my day ran so smoothly! Her attention to detail helped to keep me on track and insure that everything was prepared and ready for the big day. She and her staff took care of all of the little details. One of her staff members even held my sleeping 2 year old niece at my reception for 2 hours! I would HIGHLY recommend Amy's services!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Award

Amy Urban Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Lisa Webb Photography
    Lisa Webb Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy Urban is on the ball. She was the wedding coordinator for a good friend of mine and I was impressed with her professionalism, efficiency and ability to blend in yet be constantly accessible to the bride. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any bride looking for a fun and awesome wedding coordinator!

• Magic Light Photography
    Magic Light Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy Urban is a great wedding planner. I have worked two weddings with her. Everything runs smoothly in her hands.

• Adler Entertainment
    Adler Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy is fantastic to work with! She is thorough and meticulous, paying attention to even the smallest, but yet, important details. Amy's day-of-event coordinating is fantastic. Like conducting a symphony orchestra, Amy keeps a wedding reception flowing in perfect harmony.

• Glen Burnie, 21061 See on map