Merchantville, NJ 08109 Map · Phone number

About Amy Rae Photography

Life is about filling yourself with love and joy. To surround yourself with these gifts and to have hope in them every day. Real life is what my work is based on. My business makes people connect by providing them with heartfelt sessions. I aim for your client experience to be memorable.

I believe in imagery with natural light, colors, and textures. I adore the beauty and artistry of fine art prints and handmade albums. I want to create an experience for my couples and families that will help them grow in love. To learn more about what I do read on.

I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer. Naturally drawn to love, I have an innate desire to capture life’s special and most intimate moments. On your wedding day I am there to document your greatest love story. From the anticipation of the first kiss to the late night celebration, each moment frozen in time.

Your lifestyle session will capture the essence of you and your loved one in a real and natural way. I believe in creating natural moments with little posing or obtrusive equipment, documenting real life, as it happens. Telling your story through photos. Life’s little moments.

651-400-0269
amy@amyraephotography.com

Follow Amy Rae Photography on

15 Reviews for Amy Rae Photography

Jenny · Married on 05/17/2014

Amy Rae is amazing photographer. She really enjoys her profession. She is so amazing and makes everyone so comfortable in front of the camera. She is so detailed oriented, with every step of the process, she will walk you through it and explains everything to you. All your bases are covered, it could get a little crazy on your day but she and her assistant are there to help with everything including helping with your dress and pining the boutonnières on the groom and groomsman too. She surprises you throughout the year with amazing things in the mail for you and your groom to enjoy. I have gotten so many compliments on my pictures. She really tells your true love story with your pictures. I highly recommend her as an amazing and professional photographer and person.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2010

Amy did a wonderful job! The pictures turned out beautifully and are a great way to remember our wedding day. Having been in quite a few weddings, I always felt that we were on a strict schedule based on pictures with other photographers. Amy managed our time well, got a ton of awesome and creative shots and and kept the wedding day our wedding day. We were so thankful to have her talent in Oklahoma!

Sent on 01/04/2011
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/25/2010

The first thing you will notice about Amy's photos are their beauty and style... what you notice when you know the people in them is their personality and emotion being captured! Not only was I blown away (as well as friends and family members) with the photos, I whole-heartedly loved my time with Amy! She makes things to comfortable and fun! Definitely recommend her :)

Sent on 01/04/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amy Rae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Philadelphia, 08109 See on map