Washington, IL 61571 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About amy mulder photography

Photographers are the most important vendor you will hire for your wedding. Everything else gets eaten, drank, wilts, etc. But your pictures will last forever! We work so closely with you on your day, and help ensure you to feel confident + comfortable!

One way we ensure that our brides and grooms enjoy the BEST photographic experience possible is through forming a relationship with our couples. We try our best to make sure that all of our couples are the PERFECT fit for us before officially booking. A bride and groom should connect with their photographer, trust their photographer and be EXCITED about the whole process with them! After booking, we love getting to know our clients through an engagement session that helps them warm up to the camera so that they are ready to rock and roll on the wedding day! By the time the wedding day arrives, my clients feel more like friends and that creates a safe and relaxed environment for photography!

- Amy + Ross

Follow amy mulder photography on

ab5a9368 51 754755

amy mulder photography 6
amy mulder photography 7

amana · Married on 04/28/2019

She was amazing

The wedding day was extremely hectic, and she was amazing throughout!!! She was super polite with everyone, extremely nice, asked for any preferences we had, worked with me on scheduling, dealt with any hiccups professionally, and was just all around a help and not a hindrance, she didn't add to any of the stress, she worked well even when we were rushing, I couldn't have asked for better!

I told them that I want pictures to share with friends and family, and gave some general direction of what pictures I needed but, given that I had already seen examples of pictures and liked the style of her pictures that I saw, I told her to just go with what she thought would be nice. No regrets there, the pictures we're absolutely beautiful 😊 I really couldn't be happier. Ross was great too!! My husband said he was very personable. Both Amy and Ross were extremely positive, and worked with us on the sort of up-in-air timeline that we had and stayed a bit of extra time more than we'd scheduled.

Price-wise, I really have no idea if they're considered expensive or not; we had (and I apologise for my terrible memory) but anywhere from 4 to 7 hours, that's including the extra time which she said she discounted to a price of 45minutes instead of an hour, and that was $489.00, so I think she's ~$650/hour, but the price in total was $3504.00 and that was including a 20-50 picture album that's supposed to be extremely nice, it's one where the pages are the pictures, there's a specific name for it but I forget the name. Oh AND included in the price was an engagement shoot. There's an engagement shoot that a lot of photographers include in their packages, and usually when I asked about it I was told that the main purpose (besides the pictures) is for the couple and the photographer to get a sense of what each other's I guess vibe is like and for the couple to get comfortable with having their pictures taken. It's supposed to happen before the wedding, but we weren't able to schedule it in before the wedding and she offered to do it afterwards still :) oh and also, we did 2 locations and she offered more locations which didn't affect price. Oh and 2 photographers in case that wasn't obvious.

I'm trying to think of what else I'd want to know about when I was looking, the attitudes of the photographers were positive, they were well priced, the pictures themselves were beautiful (I'll try and upload some general shots without people to show the style), and she almost immediately uploaded quite a few pictures from a variety of points of time of the day, and less than a month later there's ~650 pictures up, with more to come apparently because she's the best. I know some people want to know about number of pictures that are taken, I don't think it affects quality of the pictures, but I do remember that she said she took I think it was something like 1200 pictures, and Ross took pictures as well, but I don't know how many. I don't know what equipment is the good stuff and what's not so good, but I do remember they had some fancy looking equipment, although, I am definitely not a photographer so I wouldn't actually know

Lastly I would like to again say that Amy and Ross were extremely positive and worked with all of the irregularities in the whole experience. I'm Muslim, and the wedding was split into 2 sides, and they were able to work with us on that. Amy is sorting and editing all 1200+ pictures by herself so that only she can see the pictures because we requested only women to do so. For some reason it didn't cross my mind that the people printing the album would need to be women as well, and she was the one who asked me if I wanted the printers to be all female as well. She worked with me on special online sharing album that was a first for her. All around, they were extremely nice, very pleasant, and worked with us. Better than I had hoped, I really really couldn't have asked for better

Sent on 05/27/2019
    amy mulder photography 8

Danielle Dietz · Married on 10/12/2018

Could Not Have Been Happier!!

Honestly - stop your photographer search and email Amy now! We could not have been more impressed with Amy and Ross. When we first starting emailing with them and saw their work, we knew we wanted to work with them. They are both so incredibly talented and have the eye for perfect shots. They also really could not be any nicer than they are! I mean, it rained and was chilly our entire wedding day, and Amy and Ross made us feel an overwhelming sense of calmness while taking our pictures and those of the wedding party. They were completely prepared - plastic to put under my dress for the outdoor pictures so it wouldn't get muddy, Kleenex, and Amy even brought fleece-lined leggings for the bride and bridesmaids. I feel lucky to have met them and worked with them, and look forward to the possibility of working with them in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    amy mulder photography 14
    amy mulder photography 15
    amy mulder photography 16

Shanley · Married on 07/14/2018

Amy and Ross are amazing! I have now worked with them 3 seperate times, and each one has been amazing. The two of them helped make the stress of wedding pictures nonexistent. They made my husband and I, who are not picture people, feel completely comfortable. They are also amazing at working with you to come up with places and types of pictures that you want to see. They also have incredible turn around time, I think I had all of our wedding photos in 2 weeks. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! We love them!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    amy mulder photography 22

Award

amy mulder photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Floral Designs By Kari
    Floral Designs By Kari Wedding Florists

Stunning photography and was easy to work with after the wedding was over as well to share and credit the vendors. She worked hard to capture the right angle and all aspects of what makes a wedding day so special. Highly recommend!

• Washington, 61571 See on map