Amy Moreno Live Event Painting

12552 Levau Ct, Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Amy Moreno Live Event Painting

Capture the beauty of your wedding day with a live event painting.

A full-time artist for nearly thirty years, allow professional live event artist Amy Moreno to paint on location at your wedding or special event. Wedding guests love the entertainment of watching the painting of your wedding reception or ceremony as it unfolds. A live event painting not only adds an entertaining and unique touch to your wedding day, but is also a gift to be treasured for generations.

Follow Amy Moreno Live Event Painting on

I am a registered copyist at the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC
November wedding done in a storybook theme with details of the veil and bouquet on the border as...
wedding painting that was created indoors at last minute due to the beach venue being rained out.
I also paint bridal bouquets and wedding dresses and other items.
I also paint bridal bouquets and wedding dresses and other items.
Wedding photo of couple's first dance.
Wedding photo of couple's first dance.

3 Reviews for Amy Moreno Live Event Painting

Christina · Married on 08/27/2016

Amy and I discussed what kind of visual display I would like to portray my vision. Amy listened intently to my vision and portrayed my thoughts and words in the concrete form of an acrilic painting that has continued to be admired by many both in this country and Canada.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2016

Amy did a live oil painting of my baby shower. The painting turned out beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to hang it in my nursery! Amy is truly a professional. She brought all of her own supplies and she made sure that everything was cleaned up afterwards. I highly, highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Rachelle · event on: 07/09/2014

Amy illustrated a children's book for me and did an awesome job! Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Amy Moreno Live Event Painting Pricing

Amy Moreno Live Event Painting Price Rates

Amy Moreno Live Event Painting FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What items are available? Registry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No