23 Grant Avenue 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Amy Kuschel Bride

San Francisco designer Amy Kuschel celebrates American high style with her bridal and recently launched ready-to-wear collections. With 16 years of experience designing and producing wedding gowns in San Francisco's Union Square district, Amy and her team are excited to dress their clients - from down the aisle to every day style!

"Our passion for good design along with our desire to simplify our own wardrobes is precisely what inspires us to craft our bridal and ready-to-wear collections. We want a wardrobe that's easy to navigate, playful and optimistic, with effortless style and a spirit of dressing to delight. So whether you're shopping for an elegant and charming wedding trousseau or curating your closet with iconic and stylish looks, we've got you clothed."

The collection is beautifully made using American craftsmanship and thoughtful design that takes you from desk to date, from the farmer's market to wine country weekends. And, certainly, dresses for those really special celebrations: engagement parties and rehearsal dinners, weddings and anniversaries.

The notion of inspiring confidence, to dress to delight, while keeping it all very approachable. It's attainable luxury that's high on style, never frivolous. And crafted right here in San Francisco, supporting high-end fashion manufacturing in the US with retails ranging from $160 to $600 for ready-to-wear, and $2000-4000 for bridal gowns.

Follow Amy Kuschel Bride on

Amy Kuschel Bride 7
  • Caity

Caity Shreve · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Selection

I'm not a traditional bride and was dreading wedding dress shopping. I made a number of appointments but I knew as soon as I walked into Amy Kuschel that I was home. The dresses are beautiful and high quality, and the selection is wonderful. I wanted something simple and classic, and I found it at Amy's. A great staff and a wonderful donation program made this a great experience.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Delicate Dresses!

I bought my wedding dress here for my November 10th wedding, and I am so glad I did! I came here a few times as I was looking for my dream dress, I wanted something simple and romantic, but extremely beautiful and delicate. I ended up getting the Phoebe dress with a off the shoulder lace topper, and it was exactly as I had envisioned it. The staff was always incredibly friendly and helpful, and I always enjoyed coming up to the city for my appointments.

I would highly recommend for a one of a kind dress!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Amy Kuschel Bride 8
    Amy Kuschel Bride 9
    Amy Kuschel Bride 10
    Amy Kuschel Bride 11
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Amy Kuschel was a dream experience. Everyone there was very sweet, helpful, and professional. Even Amy herself took the time to help me and make my experience easier and more personal. They were so accommodating and I’m so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Amy Kuschel Bride 12
    Amy Kuschel Bride 13

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amy Kuschel Bride FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Elegance Preserved
    Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

Amy's team is always so considerate and professional. We are lucky to be referred by them and they always go the extra mile for all their brides. Timeless designs that are ageless

• Carrie D Mader Bridal Jewelry
    Carrie D Mader Bridal Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about Amy Kuschel Bride. Her gowns are gorgeous, her personal style is simply lovely, and she is such a sweet person to boot! And if you are in the San Francisco Bay area you owe it to yourself to visit her salon. The experience is unlike any other wedding dress buying jaunt. When you purchase your gown here, they make a custom fit gown for you! Your first fitting is with a muslin copy, then they make the real deal after they have worked out all the kinks. Fit is everything, and Amy gets it right.

• 23 Grant Avenue, 5th Floor San Francisco, 94108 See on map
    By Appointment, Tuesday through Saturday.