Amy Kuschel Bride

23 Grant Avenue 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Amy Kuschel Bride

San Francisco designer Amy Kuschel celebrates American high style with her bridal and recently launched ready-to-wear collections. With 16 years of experience designing and producing wedding gowns in San Francisco's Union Square district, Amy and her team are excited to dress their clients - from down the aisle to every day style!

"Our passion for good design along with our desire to simplify our own wardrobes is precisely what inspires us to craft our bridal and ready-to-wear collections. We want a wardrobe that's easy to navigate, playful and optimistic, with effortless style and a spirit of dressing to delight. So whether you're shopping for an elegant and charming wedding trousseau or curating your closet with iconic and stylish looks, we've got you clothed."

The collection is beautifully made using American craftsmanship and thoughtful design that takes you from desk to date, from the farmer's market to wine country weekends. And, certainly, dresses for those really special celebrations: engagement parties and rehearsal dinners, weddings and anniversaries.

The notion of inspiring confidence, to dress to delight, while keeping it all very approachable. It's attainable luxury that's high on style, never frivolous. And crafted right here in San Francisco, supporting high-end fashion manufacturing in the US with retails ranging from $160 to $600 for ready-to-wear, and $2000-4000 for bridal gowns.

Follow Amy Kuschel Bride on

Amy Kuschel Bride 6
Amy Kuschel Bride 7

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Delicate Dresses!

I bought my wedding dress here for my November 10th wedding, and I am so glad I did! I came here a few times as I was looking for my dream dress, I wanted something simple and romantic, but extremely beautiful and delicate. I ended up getting the Phoebe dress with a off the shoulder lace topper, and it was exactly as I had envisioned it. The staff was always incredibly friendly and helpful, and I always enjoyed coming up to the city for my appointments.

I would highly recommend for a one of a kind dress!

Amy Kuschel Bride 8
    Amy Kuschel Bride 9
    Amy Kuschel Bride 10
    Amy Kuschel Bride 11
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Amy Kuschel was a dream experience. Everyone there was very sweet, helpful, and professional. Even Amy herself took the time to help me and make my experience easier and more personal. They were so accommodating and I’m so happy with how everything turned out!

Amy Kuschel Bride 12
    Amy Kuschel Bride 13

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

I loved my experience with Amy Kuschel. First off, the space is lovely. Secondly, the people who work there are so kind and great. The first time I went in, I had to go by myself (family on other coast), but they were so welcoming and warm. I tried on my dress and fell in love with it. They let me come back MULTIPLE times to try it on for a lot of different people, and still gave a me a discount. When it was just my godmother and I, they even brought us champagne!
    The dresses are very high quality, and they are also willing to help customize. I said at one point in time,"this dress would be perfect if it had buttons!" And then, low and behold, they told me they could custom put on the buttons! I also ended up getting a rehearsal dinner dress from them.
    Amy even drew two different images of the dress for me and signed them, which is a nice little keepsake (I got one when I picked up the dress and another closer to my wedding date).
    I would also like to note, that some places I called ahead to make sure they had sizes to try on (I am a street size 12). Amy had a ton of options that looked great on a girl like me.

Amy Kuschel Bride 14
    Amy Kuschel Bride 15
    Amy Kuschel Bride 16
    Amy Kuschel Bride 17
    Amy Kuschel Bride 18

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amy Kuschel Bride FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Elegance Preserved
    Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

Amy's team is always so considerate and professional. We are lucky to be referred by them and they always go the extra mile for all their brides. Timeless designs that are ageless

• Carrie D Mader Bridal Jewelry
    Carrie D Mader Bridal Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about Amy Kuschel Bride. Her gowns are gorgeous, her personal style is simply lovely, and she is such a sweet person to boot! And if you are in the San Francisco Bay area you owe it to yourself to visit her salon. The experience is unlike any other wedding dress buying jaunt. When you purchase your gown here, they make a custom fit gown for you! Your first fitting is with a muslin copy, then they make the real deal after they have worked out all the kinks. Fit is everything, and Amy gets it right.

• 23 Grant Avenue, 5th Floor San Francisco, 94108 See on map
    By Appointment, Tuesday through Saturday.