Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number

About Amy Elizabeth Hair Design

Traveling all over Greater Boston, South shore and Cape cod. I bring our services to the comfort of your home or hotel so you don't have to worry about traveling to the Salon. I've worked with over 1,000 Brides, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride's and Flower girls combined. Trials, custom veils and head pieces are also available. Spots are booking up fast for this season, email me today for availability!

You can also view more photos on my facebook website:

www.facebook.com/amyelizabeth.hairdesign ,

amy2
img4543

24 Reviews for Amy Elizabeth Hair Design

Jamie · Married on 08/15/2015

My sister was a VERY picky bride, so when my friend recommended Amy I told her she better have thick skin because my sister would be a difficult client. Amy accepted the challenge and I cannot say enough good things about her! My sister had a trial done to see if 1.) she liked Amy's work and 2.) if she liked her she wanted to make sure she could do all her bridesmaids (me included). Amy was more than accommodating and spent hours with my sister to make sure she was fully satisfied and she was! My sister was gleaming from head to toe and told us Amy would be doing all of our hair. On the day of the wedding, Amy was punctual, professional, and provided amazing results. She worked with us individually to create unique styles for each of us! I would highly recommend Amy as she is fast, affordable, and aims to please. I will DEFINITELY be contacting her for my wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2013

I am more than satisfied with the service I received from Amy for my wedding. She was quick to answer any questions and offer her professional advice when this overwhelmed bride didn't know which direction to go. It was also so convenient to have a hairdresser that was willing to come to the home at 8 am on a Sunday. Amy work quickly while still able to pay close attention to detail. The entire bridal party (from the mother of the groom to the flower party girl) loved how their hair came out. I would recommend Amy to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/07/2013

Amy Elizabeth did my hair for my son's wedding. I was very nervous about having someone do my hair that I had never even met. I have very coarse, thick hair. It is not the easiest hair to work with. Amy is amazing! I have never been more happy with my hair. I felt more beautiful that day than I did at my own wedding 27 years prior. Each & every bridesmaid's hair was different & each looked equally fantastic! The Bride's Mom as well. After making everyone else look like they were going down the red carpet, she made the bride look even better! She truly listened to each individual & did an incredible job of giving everyone exactly what looked best on them & made them feel comfortable. My up do lasted 3 days!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Award

• Colleen Elizabeth Makeup
    Colleen Elizabeth Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy is a true professional and an amazing hair stylist. I've seen Amy do everything from simple hair styles to one-of-a-kind up-dos. She is creative, punctual and works with the client to ensure they'll love how they look. I always refer my brides to Amy.

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

Amy is an amazing stylist and I highly recommend her for your wedding or special event! Amy provides a calm demeanor while demonstrating an extreme passion and focus on her work. She is the perfect blend of sweet, attentive, and professional.... just the right recipe for a bride on her big day! Amy, you are amazing! Keep up the great work!

• Get Glam! by Dawna
    Get Glam! by Dawna Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy is a fantastic choice for your wedding day! Her skill is amazing and she is a joy to work with!