Fairfax Station, VA 22039 Map · Phone number

About Amy Czelusniak Studios

"Amy was an absolute JOY to work with! She seemed so excited every step of the way through our wedding journey. I felt comfortable with her right from the start and she listened to all my requests, big and small. She has a great artistic eye and really captured some my husband and I's favorite moments of our wedding day! The online site was easy to assess and share with family and friends and the proof album was such a great display of all of our pictures. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone getting married and looking for beautiful and unforgettable memories on film!"

95fc265dc9693df8 1252543029420 6141
95fc265dc9693df8 1252543029420 6141
45a

18 Reviews for Amy Czelusniak Studios

Jen · Married on 10/20/2017

I was amazed at the images that Amy was able to come up with. She seems to be "at the right place at the right time" EVERY time! She caught moments with family members and the quiet times in between... and we never even realized that she was there. She followed up the day itself with excellent support on the album. She helped us to pick out exactly what we wanted AND could afford. She also thought of things we never would have like thank you gifts to both moms in the form of their own portraits in frames. I was so blown away with Amy's work that we have used her several times since to capture our new baby and then to do extended portrait sessions with both sets of extended families. I LOVE WORKING WITH AMY!!

Sent on 09/26/2009

Benjamin · Married on 03/19/2010

Amy Czelusniak is a true professional. She stays very calm under pressure and takes amazing pictures. We are so happy that she could photograph our wedding and give us such beautiful memories. I would suggest using Amy to anyone.

Sent on 04/13/2010

Jami · Married on 03/19/2010

Amy did a beautiful job with our wedding pictures! She listened to our vision and added so many brillant ideas on poses unique ways to capture our memories. She is a very talented photographer, and I will always be grateful to be able to share such amazing pictures. We loved how she captured people dancing, which made the pictures come alive. We get so many compliments on the lighting and the unique angles and poses. One of the favorite photo shoots were the "trash the dress" pictures, where my husband and I ran through the sand and water the day after the wedding. The pictures are amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Amy for ANY occasion!

Sent on 04/16/2010

Amy Czelusniak Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Fairfax Station, 22039 See on map