327 E Samford Ave, Auburn, AL 36830 Map · Phone number

c31b64308059b719 IMG 0484
img0481

3 Reviews for Amy Camp

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Amy is. She did my make-up for my wedding on 3/11/17 and it was gorgeous. Amy knows exactly what she’s doing to make a bride feel special, not just in her incredible make-up talents but also helping me relax and enjoy the morning while we were getting ready. Amy made me look glamorous while also giving me the natural look I wanted with the most elegant neutral pallets. When we did our run-through a few weeks before the wedding I knew I had chosen the right girl. She instantly made me feel relaxed just through her laid back and sweet personality. I told her about the look I was going for and she showed me pallets that would work best for my skin tone to compliment the look I was going for. She listened and that made me feel important while providing her professional knowledge and recommendations. She also did a beautiful job on my mom and bridesmaid’s make-up. Everyone was thrilled with her and we all felt so beautiful. Amy set the tone for the day by creating a relaxed atmosphere, I just love her! I am so grateful that she was a part of the big day!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Laura · Married on 11/22/2014

Amy was amazing! I enjoyed getting to know her at my trial and she made sure I was completely happy with my look before I left! On the wedding day, she worked MAGIC on my stressed out face. A last minute breakout came up and she had my face looking flawless! She made the entire wedding party glow and listened to everyone's requests. You can't go wrong with Amy!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Makeup, Fun Artist

Amy is very fun and will make up laugh! I will say I wasn’t sure what exactly I wanted at first, and didn’t know how to describe it, but when my first trial didn’t end up with the the final product I wanted she was flexible to scheduling another trial. I loved my final look the day of my wedding, and she made my bridesmaids and the moms look beautiful as well! She was very receptive to what each of them was looking for in their own look, and her wonderful assistant did an equally amazing job.

Sent on 05/13/2019