Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number

About Amy Bixby Jewelry

What better way to commemorate your special occasion than with a personalized piece of custom jewelry? Whether it is for a wedding, anniversary, birth, or just because, Amy will work with you to create a meaningful piece with lasting value. Amy takes the time to listen and work with you one-on-one to come up with trully unique and personalized jewelry.

Some of the special pieces Amy has created include engagement rings and wedding bands, bridal jewelry (includes brides, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride & mother-in-law-to-be), redesigns of family heirlooms, and "push presents" for mothers-to-be. If you have an idea, Amy is always happy to hear from you!

Custom options include:

* Gemstones
* Metals
* Finishes
* Settings
* Designs
* Engravings

Amy hand forges each piece by hand from high quality materials such as Fine and Sterling silver, 14K, 18K and 22K Gold, and quality all-natural gemstones. Amy uses ethically sourced materials as well as recycling metal herself in her studio workshop based in Seattle.

To inquire about a custom order contact Amy at jewelry@amybixby.com and she will promptly respond. Custom pieces typically take 4 weeks to complete and shipping is available worldwide. www.amybixby.com

** About Amy Bixby **

Amy Bixby grew up on a sheep station in the South Island of New Zealand. Dry, rugged and rocky hills contrasted by weeping willows and a meandering river bed not only provided a study in contrast but an opportunity for exploration and creativity. Amy's aesthetic as an artist remains influenced by the farm’s environment. She often uses contrast in her work; juxtaposing colors and textures, and employing a combination of mixed and patinated metals. Her jewelry is often described as vibrant and tactile, serving as a form of self expression for those who wear it.

Amy was raised to appreciate all things handmade, part of this stems from the Kiwi “do-it-yourself” mentality. She hand forges every piece in her studio workshop in Seattle and uses finishes that are beaten or matte to reveal the natural tone and appearance of the metal. Amy believes that jewelry is extremely personal and the best part of her job comes from customer interaction. It’s the individual stories that accompany each custom design or unique purchase that linger with Amy long after the piece is completed.

Follow Amy Bixby Jewelry on

IMG3065
ABLogoVR
IMG7975

9 Reviews for Amy Bixby Jewelry

I only have positive things to say about the experience my husband and I had with Amy. She made me the most amazing engagement ring and wedding band - both pieces are beautiful, unique, classic and such high quality.

When my husband proposed it was really a fantastic moment - made even better by the perfect ring. We will definitely make sure to pass Amy's name along to anyone else we know that might consider having something custom made. We wouldn't have done anything differently. From my first meeting with champagne and girl talk, to the final products, we had a great experience. Amy was professional, personal, customer-oriented and she makes wonderful pieces of jewelry... not to mention she's a lot of fun. She has a great eye and beautiful style.

After seeing how my engagement ring turned out, we absolutely wouldn't have purchased a wedding band from anyone else and Amy made a gorgeous ring to accompany my engagement ring.

Thank you, Amy, for creating beautiful pieces of art that I get to look at every day!!

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 02/08/2013

Excellent and prompt service. The rings were made beautifully.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Lesley · Married on 11/10/2012

My now husband found my engagement ring - a beautiful yellow sapphire and gold band - at Venue in Ballard. I loved it so much, we asked the designer, Amy Bixby, to create our wedding bands.

We didn't quite know what we wanted, but she worked with us to create the perfect band to go with my ring, and a unique silver ring for my husband - all well within our budget. She was great to work with and I feel like we have beautiful, personal, custom rings that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Amy Bixby Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

• Affinity Photography
    Affinity Photography Wedding Photographers

We have many years of experience with Amy, and are always impressed with the time and care she puts into every piece of jewelry she creates. She is fun and thoughtful - a great combo for teaming with clients to produce something amazing.