Fort Branch, IN 47648 Map · Phone number

About AMS Events

I started AMS Events many years ago when my sister got married. I absolutely love weddings and all that goes into them. When the economy took its turn, I was forced to get a full-time job in addition to my original love of working with weddings and events. With that said, I couldn't completely give up AMS Events, as it is my dream job and so I currently do weddings and events planning on the side. AMS Events currently offers brides a "best friend" option. I'm here to help brides with questions and things along the way serving as a sounding board and helping with decisions and the creative process in planning a wedding. We also offer week of, weekend of, and day of options for the event itself. We know how important and sometimes crazy those last few days can be and we want to be there to help in the time of need.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help.

Best wishes.

931fb20f7a445eca 1265901851318 guypayne018

3 Reviews for AMS Events

Barbara · Married on 09/26/2009

Allison was wonderful. She kept things moving on the Wedding Day and I was
    able to enjoy the day! I cant imagine not having her there.

Out of all the vendors we used, she is the one that I appreciated the most!

Sent on 02/13/2010

Anna · Married on 05/31/2008

AMS Events was the best money I spent on my wedding. Allison took away all my worries. She handled everything, if I needed her to come to an appointment she was always there and it was around me schedule not hers. She gave me total piece of mind. I would recommend AMS Events to anyone planning a wedding or any kind of an event. Rest assured you will be working with the best.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2007

Allison was very professional and creative when it came to her wedding services. She was crucial on the day of the wedding. She knew things I needed and wanted before I even knew and always seemed to be two steps ahead of me. She was instrumental in following the schedule on the day of the wedding and keeping everybody on track.

Her work was so impressive and noticeable that two of my friends ended up booking her for their weddings solely by seeing her in action at my wedding!

We love Allison!

Sent on 02/11/2010

AMS Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Chardeau's Classic Catering
    Chardeau's Classic Catering Wedding Caterers

I have had the pleasure of working side by side with Allison on a number of events. She is professional, organized, friendly and SO easy to work with! She can help you with big decisions, little decisions, coordinating, and so much more. I would recommend Allison to my closest friends and family, if that tells you anything! If you are considering an event planner, you can hire AMS with confidence.

• Fort Branch, 47648 See on map