AMR Wedding Professionals, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About AMR Wedding Professionals, LLC

Getting You To I Do

"Getting You To I DO"

After planning my daughter's wedding, and attending The Bridal Society Wedding Planning Certification Course  I found my calling. To me, planning a wedding is so much more than flowers and table settings. I'm committed to you and the vision you see for your special day. Let me help you get to I do!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (2)
Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Full Planning (1)

See--here is the thing. I'm 46 years old, my parents have passed, and was doing this whole thing myself. First marriage. I'm an executive in an stressful industry and have handled some pretty big crises. And despite hearing Tina Fey's voice in my head saying, "it's ok....it doesn't have to be perfect", I still wanted it to be what I wanted. And I realized I couldn't do it myself.

I am so, so, so thankful that I called Andrea. She was perfect. (Ok--I'm not to tear up while writing this) She handled my forgetfulness, my untraditional approach, my desire for something that truly reflected me which turns out is a very eclectic style with no true color scheme or design approach, lots of personal touches and eighty boxes of Girl Scout cookies to give out. We dealt with the uncertainty of weather including an arbor collapsing five minutes to showtime due to high winds. (She found sandbags.....problem solved!!!) She never lost her cool and kept us all in track.

Let me see if I can properly express this: I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING AMR WEDDING PROFESSIONALS. She provides solutions, is a comfort to the neurotic (that would be me) and helped make my day a joy for everyone. I am forever grateful. She's on my holiday card mailing list and never coming off.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I can't say enough nice things about Andrea, she is truly wonderful!!! Weddings are a logistical nightmare, she made our lives in the months leading up to the wedding and on the day of, so much easier. There were a few issues the day of (snake in the tent, missing silverware, etc.), that I would have lost my mind over had I had to deal with it myself. However, because of Andrea, we were blissfully unaware. The piece of mind we had, during an already crazy day, was worth its weight in gold.

Also, the wedding set up - wow - she made our vision a reality! With minimal direction, she was able to take our decor and transform the venue. We received numerous compliments, of which I credit most to Andrea.

My only regret was not booking her sooner in the planning process. There were a couple of missteps we made (i.e. thinking our plated dinner was an "or" instead of an "and") that she would have addressed before we had the opportunity to make them. Moreover, she had the answers to all of our questions, even the ones we didn't know we needed to ask (i.e. vendors, etc.). She was, hands down, the BEST money we spent on the wedding.

You cats would be crazy not to hire her.

Profile Picture JULIE, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was great to work with. She made my wedding day stress-free and made sure everything was in order and I did not have to worry at all! She did an amazing, beautiful job.

Profile Picture User5352695, 1+ year ago, 1 Review