1637 Stelton Rd, Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Pricing

About Amplifire Entertainment

Principle and integrity are the building blocks that set the experienced, professional entertainers of Amplifire Entertainment apart from the rest. Founded in 2011, Amplifire Entertainment strives to provide their clients with quality and perfection. With our experienced and professional DJs, engaging emcees, and exquisite theatrical performers/celebrity guests, they are committed to making your special occasion memorable. Amplifire specializes in South Asian Weddings and travel all across the nation.

With their precision, attention to detail and determination, their team is devoted to deliver more than what is expected. Through their work, Amplifire's talented entertainers showcase their passion and skills. They are dedicated to leave a lasting impression on our clients and their guests.

From intimate affairs to grand corporate events, you can trust Amplifire Entertainment to make sure your event is extraordinary.

Amplifire Entertainment is the Tri-state's Premier Indian Wedding DJs!

Follow Amplifire Entertainment on
55d3bb6fc1f48b4a FB Pic

• Videos 32

21 Reviews for Amplifire Entertainment

Bhumi · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Amplifire Entertainment for our Garba, Wedding, and Reception. They did a phenomenal job DJing, MCing, and coordinating additional related services (i.e. starlight dance floor, CO2 smoke guns, ballroom uplighting, dhol player, pyrotechnics, and the dry ice fog).

From our initial conversation to the day of, they were very professional, organized, and understanding. They took the time out to meet with us multiple times to help plan each and every detail.. During the events,I am not exaggerating when I say THEY WERE PERFECTION. Not only did they execute as we planned, but they went beyond our expectations. The dance floor was packed during the entire reception!

Many of our guests inquired about them as they were so impressed with their flawless execution. We were extremely satisfied with the Amplifire Entertainment. group and highly recommend them!

Amplifire Entertainment 1

Priyanca · Married on 08/03/2018

My wedding was on August 3-4, 2018 and Amplifier Entertainment was recommended to me by my wedding planners and I am so happy that I went with them! From the start, they were very responsive with emailing/phone calls to help me pick the package that was best for my event. Ultimately, I picked the package that covered the garba/sangeet, the baraat, and the wedding/reception- so these guys were there for the entire wedding!

They were very professional, timely, and delivered their services perfectly. We did not have to worry about a single detail because they had everything figured out and they worked with my planners super well.

They also had great equipment, including a fog/cloud machine, indoor fireworks, and a gorgeous white LED starlit floor that really set my wedding apart and wow-ed the guests! Some of my guests told me they have never seen any of these additions to a wedding and were beyond impressed.

One thing I really appreciated about this company is that when my planners and I were trying to figure out how to get a huge mirror photobooth to the wedding, they agreed to haul it over in their truck along with their equipment!

I highly recommend Amplifier Entertainment and was lucky to have them at my wedding!

Amplifire Entertainment 2

Amplifire Entertainment Price Rates

Amplifire Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• The Marigold
    The Marigold Banquet Halls

They are an energetic and well equipped DJ company. I would highly recommend them for your next special occasion.

• 1637 Stelton Rd Piscataway, NJ 08854 See on map
    732-759-9499 (Phone number)
    9083340164 (Other Phone Number)