4 Paul Michael Way, Stoneham, MA 02180 Map · Phone number

About AMMTStudios

Hi! I’m Ana-Maria. I am a Boston native. I love the changing seasons of New England, and find myself categorizing my own life changes through the cycle of the leaves. With a camera in hand, I like to document my own story, from the first salted caramel hot chocolate of the fall season, through the first late night bonfire which marks the start of summer. I would love to help you do the same. I want to capture those big life moments for you, whether it be you and your significant other in your first days of engagement, or in your first steps down the aisle. A single photograph can hold a memory for a lifetime, as it captures a brief instance and stretches out for eternity.

richardmaggie 43 25 of 58
mikeliza 1 2 of 80
mikeliza 1 15 of 80
richardmaggie 43 25 of 58

1 Reviews for AMMTStudios

Simran · event on 10/18/2014

Ana-Maria did an engagement shoot for my fiance and I. Our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. They were very creative, with different vantage points and mediums. She was very fun and pleasant to be around, punctual and sent us our pictures in a week (so quick)! We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone... We feel so fortunate to have found her!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014