Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amir Luna Photography

Amir Luna Photography offers the perfect mix of quality work, professionalism, and value. Contact us today to book a complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Amir Luna was an AMAZING pick for my wedding photographer. Before the wedding, Amir met with me in person to go over my photo preferences and my schedule for the day to ensure he attended all of the important events. Amir took photos for twelve hours the day of my wedding, traveling to multiple locations to get "getting ready" photos, etc. At my ceremony and reception, he was everywhere but never in the way. He got excellent photos of my camera shy husband and made photo taking completely pain free for him. I would highly recommend Amir Luna Photography!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amir took my bridal photos and also my wedding day photos. What a talented, friendly and fun photographer to work with! Amir is very detail-oriented which shows beautifully in his work. I can't sing his praises enough.
I would certainly hire him again.

Profile Picture Meg, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Amir. Hurricane Matthew decided to crash our wedding date and as a result we had to do some last minute shuffling around. Amir quickly adapted to the crazy conditions and produced a set of photos that we will always treasure!! He absolutely delivered the highest quality service on incredibly reasonable price terms. I would/have recommended his services to everyone I know

Profile Picture Heather, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely will continue to push my clients to use his services very professional and great with his clients

Amir takes such beautiful photos! I was blown away at how pretty he made my blooms look! I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again someday! Hopefully soon!

I have worked with Amir on several photoshoots for my bridal gowns & every day wear. He has always done a fabulous job & has gotten some amazing shots that I can use in my ads & website. His bridal packages are incredibly reasonbly priced so definitely check him out!

We did love working with Amir Luna Photography. Such wonderful photos and during the event everything was so smooth!

Events