Anchorage, AK 99501 Map · Phone number

About Amie Marie Design Studio

Our creative studio is the perfect solution to planning your wedding, with an eye for beautiful design and the ability to manage a mulittude of vendors. We know when it comes to your big day, your reputation is on the line, and so is your bottom line. From consultation, to design, planning, and coordination, let us take the stress out of planning your special day!

We offer a variety of packages for brides of all budgets. From full planning service to event design and day of coordination. Check out our website for pricing information. As an added bonus, you can order your custom invitations and programs directly from our graphic design studio. All invitation and program orders are 50% when you hire Amie Marie Design Studio to be your wedding planner.

Follow Amie Marie Design Studio on

Indoor table setting
f7f298044cd596d6 1521804098 cdcfe9b31d38734c 1521804097 c7ea8b26b43e6bbd 152180

6 Reviews for Amie Marie Design Studio

Lindsey · Married on 07/01/2014

Wonderful, punctual, creative, sweet, I would recommend (and do recommend) her to everyone! She made my wedding perfect even though she was 7.5 months pregnant! :) AMAZING!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Talyssa · Married on 06/21/2014

I moved from Anchorage to Las Vegas in January. I hired Amie as my wedding planner right before leaving so I wouldn't have to do it all from Las Vegas! She seriously made me feel at ease with everything the entire time and was always there to answer my questions. Amie was extremely organized and always came up with the best ideas for everything! She found my photographer, DJ, bartender, hair stylist, she and her team did all the decorating and set up a photo booth, she even went flower shopping with me and helped me save a ton of money! My flowers (bouquet and centerpieces) were beyond gorgeous - I was completely satisfied with everyone and everything! My wedding (at the Arctic Valley Ski Area) was planned out perfectly and was definitely everything I hoped for, thanks to Amie Marie Design Studio!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Peggy · Married on 06/07/2014

I can't sing the praises of the team at Amie Marie Design Studio enough. Amie was fantastic in the whole planning and could always be counted on for anything with lots of ideas. The day of her team was great at handling everything that could come up.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Amie Marie Design Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3