Dayton, OH 45432 Map · Phone number
1 review

About AMERICA'S MUSIC EXPERTS

Describe your DJ style:
Professional and designed to fit your style: No tacky antics or cheesy actions

Do you have replacement DJs in case you become unavailable on the wedding day?
Yes – but I have never missed a event ! Nothing will stop me from being at your event...NOTHING

Do you specialize in any ethnic and/or international events?
No but I can adapt to any ethnic event and do research.

Is the bride able to meet the DJ before booking?

If you do not have one of the songs pre-requested by the couple, do you require that they provide it?
No..I guarantee to have ANY song they do not fiind on my 144,000 song database.

What is your usual attire?
Suit or Tux

Do you bring your own equipment?
Absolutely....it takes 1 hour to setup and I am usually on site about 2-3 hours prior to start time..I do not bring normal DJ equipment.

Do you usually emcee the reception and/or talk between songs?
This question is irrelevant as each event is different..for example one client in Dayton, Ohio asked me to introduce the bride and groom and say nothing again all night...another asked me to be highly interactive..I am not a cookie cutter ..I think outside the box and do exactly what the client requires.

Do you take any breaks?
NONE!

Will you arrange for recorded music to play during your break(s)?
N/A

Do you require a meal break? If yes, do you require that the wedding party provide your meal?
No nothing required ....no breaks

How much time do you usually need to set up? Do you require that the site and/or couple provide a table for you to setup on?
1-3 hours depending on location, size of set up, details of event and logistics..no tables required as we bring everything ourselves. There are NO SIGNS OR BANNERS like most DJ Services have and I donot mention our Company name at all or do I place silly request slips on guest tables, business cards or any other tacky piece of paper anywhere.... do not bring silly hats or maracas or blow up guitars UNLESS the client specifically purchases them and most of my clients stay away from that sort of thing.

• Everlasting Sounds
Wedding celebration
97e1f0a6eeb9cb78 1200664858031 bridegroomson

1 Reviews for AMERICA'S MUSIC EXPERTS

1.0

Didn't have any songs we requested weeks before. Didn't tell the bride until 30 mins until the ceremony and had to pick new. Bride gave her ipod to the DJ that had the songs she wanted for the ceremoy and he didn't know how to work it. Played the song for the bride when she was half way up the aisle. Played all the wrong music at cocktail hour. 90's dance music. Absolutely horrible. Played all the "line dance" music in a row, would not recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 05/28/2013

AMERICA'S MUSIC EXPERTS FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• Dayton, 45432 See on map
    8882568844 (Other Phone Number)