America's Most Wanted DJ - Gerry Bradshaw

America's Most Wanted DJ - Gerry Bradshaw

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About America's Most Wanted DJ - Gerry Bradshaw

Serving the eastern USA from offices in Virginia, Ohio, & South Florida !!!

DJ Gerry is a Fredericksburg, VA resident with over 30 years of professional DJ experience. Gerry grew up in Palm Beach, Florida and moved to the Fredericksburg area in 1992. He began his career entertaining Palm Beach’s Society and he has since begun offering his services to different states along the East Coast.

Gerry began showing an interest in music at an early age as a piano student. From there, he moved on to play the keyboard as well as vocals in various bands in Middle and High School. After performing in those bands, he decided to become a DJ because of his love of music. He has continued to do this through the years because he likes to have fun, likes to socialize and last but not least, he likes to make people happy.

Gerry’s goal with every event is to surpass the host’s as well as the guests’ every expectation. In addition to his experience, Gerry brings along props that will help get your guests involved with the music. His Conga lines in Palm Beach have become infamous due to their maracas, hats with dreads and limbo bars. Gerry started the use of props when he would bring tambourines and maracas with him to allow guests to play along with the music. From there he started offering the sombreros for the Latin music and dreads for the Island music.

No matter the type or size of the event, Gerry has the expertise to create a once in a lifetime experience!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow America's Most Wanted DJ - Gerry Bradshaw on

6 Reviews for America's Most Wanted DJ - Gerry Bradshaw

Loved our choice of DJ. With so many choices in the area I couldn't be happier that we picked DJ Gerry. He kept the party going and got everyone up dancing. He took into account the songs we wanted and worked with us on what would be best for the day. He even took requests so all the guests were happy.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Gerry for a wedding last night on the recommendation of the bride's (my daughter) maid of honor. I have been to many weddings and I can say that this evening was fantastic. The DJ really helps determine the mood of the reception and Gerry had the place rocking until the very end. I can't say enough about how professional and alive he kept the evening from the opening introductions to the last dance. I would hire Gerry again for whatever event I participate in.

Profile Picture Richard, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ was probably the best DJ that I have ever seen! My daughter and her husband just wanted everyone on the dance floor and DJ Gerry made it happen. He kept the party going the entire night! He even went back 55 years to find my in-law's "song" so they could dance to it! It was a great reception and he made it special!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1365532744695 531
220x220 sq 1365532753790 559
220x220 sq 1365532764323 560
220x220 sq 1365532773943 img6832

Gerry Bradshaw KNOWS how to entertain a party! He is fun with lots of energy and a few surprises that keep the guests dancing all night long! We truly enjoy working with Gerry and highly recommend him to any brides looking for a memorable reception!

You can't go wrong with America's Most Wanted DJ! I have known Gerry for about 10 years now and he is consistently one of the best party entertainers I know. His middle name is "fun" and bride & grooms who hire him will be pleasantly surprised! Go Gerry!

4809 Carriage Way Lane, Fredericksburg, VA 22408   See On Map