Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths

2330 Hammond Dr. Suite G, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Map · Phone number

About Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths

Whether you are planning a wedding reception, corporate function, Mitzvah, or other special event, let our experienced staff help make your event a truly memorable one. We offer a wide variety of entertainment options to suit any type of function including disc jockeys, karaoke, dancers, dance instructors, videotaping, video projection, lighting and more! Our relationship with some of the best banquet facilities in Northern Illinois allows us to offer top quality entertainment for your event and an outstanding range of features to simplify the planning process, all at an affordable price.

We don't just DJ, we create your perfect party.

Our events are custom-tailored to your personal taste and what would make your day truly special. Our company consists of two seasoned professionals with years of club and wedding experience and when you book with us, you get both.

Marty has been working in the wedding industry for over half his life, always seeking the perfect track to get the party started that'll get everyone moving..

Bryan has experience working in numerous major clubs downtown so he KNOWS how to get the party going. He knows all the ins and outs of weddings better than anyone. From young to old, everyone will be up on their feet having a good time

We Offer:

Hundreds of 1000's of songs to choose from. Customize your set to the minute, or let our expert DJs create the perfect night

Videotaping, Video Projection, Post Production, Editing, and more!

Photo Boothes w/ Technician

Hosts, Emcees, DJs, Wireless Mics, Fog, Karaoke, Dancers, Dance-Instructors, FX-Lighting and anything else you can think of ... just ask!

Anything else we can do for you? Just ask! Call (847)303-4483 or drop us an email. All entertainment and video services are available for off-site events as well.

Follow Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths on

48 Reviews for Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

WE LOVE MARTY!!! HE’S AMAZING!!!

Sisenia · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved working with DJ Marty of America's Best DJs and Videotaping. It was my first wedding (and hopefully the last), so I had no idea what to do during the reception. Marty made that so easy with his personalized website that he forwards to his clients as soon as you sign up with him. When I signed up with Marty, I was finishing my Family Nurse Practitioner Program, which was 4-5 months before the wedding. I was very busy. When I completed it, it was only then that I started focusing on the wedding (about 180 guests). So I had to catch up on a lot of things that I had been putting off. I was supposed to complete the questionnaire and the song choices 5-7 days before the event. I never got to do that until the night of the wedding. Marty kept the system open for me. He was very flexible, and was always nice and patient about it. He was very understanding and very responsive. He always helped me feel relaxed when I was stressed. I never completed my song choices. On the day of the wedding, I just told him the genre that I wanted him to play, and he did such an awesome job. I completely trusted him, and he didn't fail me. My guests had a great time. He even showed my husband's teen aged nephew some DJng tricks. He's very accommodating. Marty also talked to me a few minutes before the reception started, and he clarified some things that I wasn't so clear about. He's very responsible. He is such a pro, and is the best DJ to work with. I highly recommend DJ Marty! :)).

Jessie · Married on 06/16/2018

Marty was great!! We had so many complements on the music at our reception. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I Highly recommend them!

Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00