American Commodore Tuxedo

Elyria, OH View map

American Commodore Tuxedos is the American Midwest's premier provider of men's tuxedos and men's formalwear for wedding, prom, college formal, or any black tie affair. AC Tux promises you'll look your best for any formal occasion. Whether ordering your Prom tux, cruise attire, a tuxedo for a dinner dance, prom, awards ceremony, or quinceanera, AC Tux offers you hundreds of the latest designer styles, including Michael Khors, Ike Bhar, Savvi Black Label, Allure for Men, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Joseph Abboud, and Perry Ellis. Coupled with our commitment to service, we will insure perfection for your special event.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
3.2
    Sharron Married on 10/17/2015
    The tuxedos were ready a day early and they were perfect. This was a little tricky since all of the groomsmen and the groom live in Florida. They sent their measurements and everyone had a perfect fit. They even managed to fit our two very little ring bearers! Their staff is friendly and responsive.
    Brandon Married on 05/05/2018
    I rented a Tux for my wedding, when I first went in they were more then happy and flexible and helpful and offered advice and offered a discount....
    And then I paid....
    After this we were told that it was prom season and they wanted us in sooner rather than later with wanting to get the wedding product out of the way so they could focus on prom stuff. Which I completely understood. The Monday before my tux was to be ready I called more out of courtesy with the fact they wanted the stuff for my wedding done fast. When the person answered I explained what I was doing and was bluntly told "it'll be here by Thursday we'll call you if its here sooner" and more or less hung up on.
    I then was told on that Wednesday it was ready and they went in and fitted, my vest was off and they had to re-order it. I went in the following day and got it and rather than make sure it fit was told to just take it. I tried it on in the store by choice to make sure it fit. The day of my wedding I was putting on my suit and found my jacket was not in the bag as they told me. I called them and they said it was hanging right there and more or less told you figure out how to get it thirty minutes before I was to walk down the isle. My brother in law had to run and get it on the way to the venue and barely made it in time.

I returned it the next day and got the same lazy service I got through the rest of the process. But until I paid they could not of been nicer and polite. If you are looking for a tux to rent find another place and spend your money better.

Midway Mall 3343 Midway Mall Blvd, 3343 Midway Mall Blvd Elyria, OH, 44035
Location of (American Commodore Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding