Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number

About Amelia Ryczek Beauty

I've been interested in makeup and beauty since before I can remember and I've been developing my skills ever since. I have about 5 years of experience doing makeup for special events. I get immense joy out of knowing that I've made someone feel beautiful. I believe in using the best products in conjuction with my skills to achieve the best look for you on your big day. For me, that means exclusively using products that were not tested on animals.

screen shot 2014 10 14 at 11 21 17 am
screen shot 2014 10 14 at 11 21 08 am
screen shot 2014 10 14 at 11 21 17 am

1 Reviews for Amelia Ryczek Beauty

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2014

I worked with Amelia on my wedding day look and it was the perfect experience. I get by daily with a little blush, mascara and tinted chap-stick - so my wedding make-up was not my forte. Thankfully I agreed to let a pro handle it and I'm SO glad I did. I wanted my look to be natural, not caked on, and nothing that was not "me". Amelia KILLED IT!! I received no less than 20 compliments day of from my guests. I even had guests plan to book her for a girls weekend they were planning. Amelia was easy-going and fun to work with. My trial runs gave me a range of options to choose from and the day of look was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend! She's talented enough for people with a big budget, but if its not a priority of yours, like mine, shes incredibly reasonable and worth the money twice over.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Amelia Ryczek Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup