Amelia Irene Design

Amelia Irene Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amelia Irene Design

Custom Invitation and Event Design - There is always a reason to celebrate!
Amelia Irene Design is a boutique design studio specializing in floral event decor and handmade invitations.  We custom design each event paying close attention to the details to ensure that our client's vision is realized.  Our goal is to take your vision and realize it with our hands providing couture style with signature design.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Amelia Irene Design on

3 Reviews for Amelia Irene Design

Amelia Irene Design designed my invitations from one phone conversation we had and they were flawless. Her design was royal; she translated exactly what I described into a tangible, visual piece of art. She was so flexible, she deserves a 10 out of 5 stars for that section. She met me anywhere I named, was on time (even when I was not) and went out of her way to fix the few mishaps that occured along the way, even incurring some expenses herself. My only piece of advise would be to somehow have a strict system of making sure which guests received invitations - a spreadsheet with a checklist that maybe Amelia would return back to you once she has created an invitation for each group of guests or something - because that was the only issue we had - a few repeated invites and a few missing ones, for various reasons. Amelia's price was hundreds of dollars less than the other invitations designers I interviewed and everyone, and I mean everyone, raved about our invitations. I would recommend Amelia to anyone. Thanks so much Amelia, you were amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Victoria, 1/1/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would recommend Amelia Irene Design to all brides! Amelia is very customer focused, professional, punctual and most important in today's economy affordable. For my wedding, I did not have a clue on which flowers I wanted or the design of my invitations. I was so stressed because my thoughts were all over the place. However, with Amelia's extensive experience, eye for design and creativity, she was able to produce floral arrangements and invitations that were perfect for my special day. Do yourself a favor and select Amelia Irene Design for your wedding needs. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture LaToya, 7/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

I used Amelia Irene Design's for a bridal shower I hosted in June 2009 which was fabulous!!! Her designs and level of professionalism was extraordinary. The attention to detail and craftsmanship was absolutlely breathtaking and went beyond my expectations! The designer responded to all our needs and more. The day of my event she made sure everything was in place and even added little "extra" details to ensure the decor displayed the highest quality possible. This was such as plus for me. I highly recommend Ameila Irene Designs for any affair in need of floral designs/decor. I was extremly statisfied with this service and will be using Ameila Irene for all of my future events!!

Profile Picture India , 6/27/09, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1304721800158 img0037
220x220 sq 1304721917486 img0030

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amelia Designs offers a great selection of stationery for the bride and birthday girl alike. Our experience with her has been very professional and always response in a timely manner.

Raleigh, NC 27617   See On Map