Cockeysville, MD 21030 Map · Phone number

About Ambiance Photogroup

A letter to you from Rachel Lea, Lead Photographer, Ambiance Photogroup:

Although I think my career as a photojournalist and commercial photographer has been thoroughly rewarding, I feel there are few things more an homage to love than being the visual storyteller of a wedding celebration. My work never gave me the feeling of such relished longevity than that done for couples' wedding albums. Fashion shoot images are usually passé in a season, and the photo of the latest fad product quickly fades into obscurity… But, gorgeous, authentic images of your wedding day are relished for generations. Knowing there is no fickle depreciation of the images I capture, is what has made me choose this type of photography discipline for more than 15 years.

What a privilege it is, that the trigger of my shutter ultimately becomes the trigger for your wedding day memories; the fleeting emotions, the soft inhale of anticipation, every flourish of laughter, and all the moments that are so quintessentially you!

Aside from your sweetheart's smile and the bands on your fingers, over time, it is often my photos that serve as the most accessible portal to all of the wonderful sensations of the day you were married.

Weaving my viewfinder through the intricacies and interactions of your wedding, results in such a unique documentary of how you love each other, and celebrate that love with those around you.

When my images have inspired you to hold each other's love as dear and precious as the day you were married, I have done my job. What a reward it is knowing that a little girl will sit enchanted, looking through your wedding album, many years from now, and be endeared to you by the love she sees, through the photos I have made.

I feel extremely fortunate to be able to earn a good living and support my family by doing something I love, but the currency I really trade in, is that of unbridled hugs at the end of a reception and never ending gushes over the beautiful wedding album exhibited on your coffee table.

I bring my easy disposition and an approachable demeanor to every shoot. With meticulous care and an abundance of enthusiasm, I look forward to discretely and patiently documenting the beginning of the rest of your lives.

Rachel Lea

pearlsofwisdom

2 Reviews for Ambiance Photogroup

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/17/2015

Our photographer was Rachel and she did an absolutely wonderful job capturing my husband and I wedding and reception. We didnt have to hunt her down through emails or phone calls. She tried very hard to meet all of our demands especially specific pictures we wanted. She arrived at the church a hand of schedule and stayed a little longer at our reception. We received our pictures within a couple of weeks. Overall, I would recommend Ambiance and Rachel to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Erika · Married on 05/09/2009

Oh my goodness I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. Our photographer, Rachel Lea is AMAZING! We had booked two other companies to do our photography, both of which fell through, and a month before our wedding she stilll had the date available and agreed to do our event. Not only was she wonderful to work with, but she takes the most beautiful pictures! It was difficult to narrow it down to the ones we wanted for our album. I think we ended up picking 200 pictures. Everyone in the wedding party loved her as well. Again, can't say enough wonderful things about her, and we highly recommend her. We love you Rachel!

Gary and Erika Carpenter

Sent on 02/10/2010

Ambiance Photogroup FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Cockeysville, 21030 See on map