34 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 Map · Phone number

About Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs

The best designs start with the best plans. Our passion is finding your style, and delivering an unparalleled, exhilarating experience that is uniquely you.

Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs is a full service Wedding Planning & Interior Design company located in Greenwich, CT and Skaneateles, NY. We plan Weddings throughout the entirety of Connecticut, New York, surrounding states, as well as other locations across the country. If you have a wedding in another state you'd love to have us work on, just ask us!

Visit our website to find out more information about our Planners and Services. We are looking forward to speaking with you about your wedding. Call us today to schedule your Complimentary Consultation to find out if having a Wedding Planner would be a good solution for you!

Follow Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs on

LJ0085LJ0086
Ambiance

23 Reviews for Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs

Niccole · Married on 04/27/2013

We were very hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner to help with the process of planning our weddding.
    There were a lot of little hiccups throughout the process both with Ambiance Luxe and staffing as well as our venue, the church, etc. However, in the end I was truly happy I had them by my side to really help smooth everything out. I, never being married prior, have zero experience with planning really anything, let alone a wedding. Their connections and knowledge is without question worth it alone. We were very pleased with Ambiance Luxe. Whether you decide on this company or another, a wedding planner should definitely be in your budget!
    Glad we had them, couldn't imagine the process without Ambiance.

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2012

When I started the wedding planning process, I was new to CT and New England, and was clueless to average wedding budgets, venues and vendors. However, I was unsure whether we could afford a wedding planner. Initially, I reached to Erica at Ambiance to get an idea on what one would cost. However, I told her I could not hire until I got an idea of expense for venues, but she went above and beyond and reviewed my list of venue options, provided summary descriptions of experience, pros and cons, along with estimated wedding budget range for each venue. That help was crucial to everything falling in place, and we owe a lot to her.

Once we selected the Waterview, I spent about an hour and half on the phone with Erica and she asked a multitude of questions about Norm and I and our vision for the wedding. She then proceeded to create quotes for fees for all her packages. When I got the estimate I was so happy because her full package price for my size wedding was very reasonable and I knew it was essentially going to save me big time (I work in finance and travel all of the time and my mom lives in SC).

She then assigned an amazing planner, Jackie, who was a god send and produced what I envisioned perfectly on my wedding day. Erica, Jackie and team really knew how to produce my ideas and desires impeccably. They were super organized and had suggestions for anything and everything. They were very creative but also knew where they could save money for the budget without sacrificing elegance. They recommend and partner with you, they do not force ANYTHING on you. They believe its your wedding and they want to make sure it turns out that way by simply providing guidance and discipline. I would spend the money 10 times over, and I hope to be able to find a reason to use them again one day. Thank you Ambiance Luxe for making a dream come true... I hope to stay life long friends with both Jackie and Erica as I am blessed to have had them during this time & loved sharing it.

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2012

We could not have done it without Jackie! She was so tasteful in her suggestions and not at all overbearing! She made my vision and dream come alive. Everything ran so smoothly and she kept me on my timeline with great ease. Jackie was quick to respond to all of our requests even during the weekend or late at night! She traveled great distances to meet us and discuss details with our vendors. She truly became an intricate part of my planning process and a terrific friend! I would recommend Ambiance Luxe for anyone who wants to have a stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• 47 Moments Photography
    47 Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Erica and her team at Ambiance Luxe! They know how to put the details together for a truly magnificent and breathtaking wedding. We were fortunate enough to work with them on a wedding a couple years ago that was featured in Connecticut Bride magazine. If you want the wedding of your dreams but know that it will take more than just your own efforts to pull it off, give Ambiance a call today!

• Fairytale Studio
    Fairytale Studio Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Jackie many times. They the only wedding planner we work with. Absolutely the best there is. Go to our site to see weddings we worked together on. David

• Ciao! Catering and Events/ Two Steps Downtown Grille
    Ciao! Catering and Events/ Two Steps Downtown Grille Wedding Caterers

I've now had the pleasure of working with Erica on a couple of weddings. Each time we interact she continues to surprise me with her attention to detail and the love and care she puts into every wedding. She listens, suggests and then helps each couple fulfill their dream of a great day!

• 34 East Putnam Avenue Greenwich, 06830 See on map
    GREENWICH OFFICE 34E PUTNAM AVE by Appointment Only | BRANFORD OFFICE 1120 MAIN STREET M-Th 11-5 and by Appointment