26023 N 53rd Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85083 Map · Phone number

About AmberLee Makeup

I am a certified professional airbrush makeup artist. I specialize in wedding and bridal makeup. My most important goal is for the bride to look and feel her most gorgeous self. Using only the highest quality of makeup, my brides wear a long lasting and flawless look the entire day of their wedding. I offer bridal trials so the bride knows exactly how they are going to look before the big day, discussing every detail needed to deliver thier perfect look. I travel and come to all my clients and offer makeup for not only the bride but the entire bridal party including mother of the brides and any other people apart of this amazing event. I love to be a part of this special occasion and to see the bride light up when they see for themselves just how beautiful they really are.

PriceSadee13122
PriceSadee13122
IMG6676
11bry346std

16 Reviews for AmberLee Makeup

I used AmberLee Makeup for my engagement photos, boudoir photos, and my wedding day! My makeup was fabulous for all of the events and I received a lot of compliments! Amber is relaxed and easy to work with and is just a sincerely nice person! The airbrushing looks fabulous in person and in pictures and lasts all day. She made all my bridesmaids and my mother look beautiful for my wedding and spent extra time on me making sure I was the perfect bride. I highly recommend her for any photo shoot or wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 09/28/2013

She is AMAZING!!! If you want to look completely flawless, this is the girl for you. Stop looking and BOOK HER!!! I had quite a few people who needed to get ready, we started to run a little behind, but Amber kept her cool and worked non-stop to get everyone ready. She was wonderful! My family is still talking about how great everyone's make-up looked. Even my mother (who NEVER wears make-up) wants an airbrush gun because she loved the way she looked. I want to get my make-up done again by her just because! She is awesome and she is the first name I think of when someone is looking for a make-up artist.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

AmberLee did my makeup, 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-laws makeup. She came to our venue and set up in our villa. Her and her assistant Feda were great to work with! All of my bridesmaids were raving about their makeup and my makeup stayed put for at least 12 hours. Didn't have to worry about it one bit!

Sent on 04/19/2013

AmberLee Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• One Fine Day Photography
    One Fine Day Photography Wedding Photographers

AmberLee Make Up!! Awesome work! Hire them!

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

The Celebrations by Amy Bacon team had the pleasure of working with AmberLee Makeup recently. To say we were impressed would be an understatement. Our bride had booked and contracted a make up artist months before the wedding and the artist canceled at the last minute. Our bride did trials with 4 artists and no one seemed to get the look she wanted. Until AmberLee!! Once the bride did the trial with AmberLee she had no doubts and finally sounded excited about her make up again. On the day of the wedding AmberLee was so flexible with location, the amount of girls, split payments, etc. She really gets customer service and her work is AMAZING! The bride, the bridesmaids, mothers, and grandmothers all looked flawless.

• 26023 N 53rd Drive Phoenix, 85083 See on map