621 N. Main Street Suite 420, Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number

About Amber Weitzer Agency and Sogni d'oro

Thank you for selecting our business to pre-interview online, we appreciate you taking time to look at us!

Congratulations on your engagement or special occasion that you are preparing for.

Our agency provides event, wedding planning and coordination, floral design, custom favors and more.

The Amber Weitzer Agency and Sogni d’oro embody an elegant , eclectic mix of unique products with custom services.

We specialize in weddings, intimate event settings, themed parties or gatherings.

Our team is prepared to facilitate your vision with our experience, professionalism, creativity and passion and it shows in every detail!

We look forward to serving you, contact us today to schedule an appointment!

Ciao!

Wedding cake
IMG4239

4 Reviews for Amber Weitzer Agency and Sogni d'oro

Kelli · Married on 07/25/2009

Soni d' oro had such a special talent for putting us at ease from the very beginning. Everything was handled with attention to detail, professionalism and courtesy! I would absolutely recommend HIGHLY this vendor!

Sent on 07/30/2009
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 12/21/2008

This vendor was amazing...she was so on top of everything and had ideas I would never have come up with! Her creativity and passion shows through in all her work and her heart is with you the entire step of the way!!

Sent on 03/24/2009

Mary Ellen · Married on 11/08/2008

Sogni d'oro did a fantastic job with my wedding and reception! The flowers and decor were perfect...just as I had imagined. Amber, the owner, went above and beyond to make sure my vision was met. As soon as I put it in her hands, I knew it would be perfect. Not only was she extremely professional, but you could tell that she personally cared that everything, down to the last detail, was perfect. I couldn't have done it without her!!

Sent on 04/16/2009

Award

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Amber Weitzer Agency and Sogni d'oro to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com (AustinDJ.org / DallasDJ.org / EastTexasDJ.com) highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• 621 N. Main Street, Suite 420 Grapevine, 76051 See on map
    8002933251 (Other Phone Number)
    8174425553 (Fax Number)