Seattle, WA 98125 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Amber Roberts Photography

I consider myself very blessed to have the opportunity to capture such special moments in my client's lives. My approach to photography is to let your personality and emotion shine through in every image. I love combining naturally posed portraits with the remarkable candid moments of the day that make it uniquely yours. My manner as a photographer is the same as if you were sitting down to a cup of tea with me: relaxed, attentive, curious, genuine and fun.

10 Reviews for Amber Roberts Photography

Carol · Married on 07/25/2009

Amber had been recommended to me by a friend, thankfully. She is wonderful! I think the thing that sticks out the most is that I don't remember seeing her ALL DAY! Except for the posed family shots, she was like a little secret squirrel that managed to capture every moment of the day without us noticing! The slide show brings tears to my eyes. The photographs are fabulous. Amber was very accessible prior to our wedding day, and was super flexible even when I changed the location of the family shots the day of the wedding. The cost for her services is VERY competitive, and she has many different packages available to fit any need. I have realized throughout this whole process, that supporting local businesses is very important to me. And I am so happy that we chose Amber for our most fabulous of days.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Holly · Married on 10/11/2008

I had the pleasure to have Amber as my photographer. She is so talented and has such an eye, to catch the emotion of the day. As a bride the day is such a whirlwind and you never get to see everything that you worked so hard on. I did thanks to Amber. Looking through our photos I still get teary eyed, and remember how I felt at every moment that day. She was so easy going and fit right in with our crazy group.

I look forward to working with her again for all our family photo needs.

Sent on 12/01/2008

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2008

Amber was amazing and everything we hoped for. We used her for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day photographer. She was very flexible and actually calmed me down the day of when it seemed like things were not going our way. She caught all the great moments and definately the spirit of us. After seeing the finally photos I realized that even though I don't really remember seeing her much throughout the evening, she was everywhere!!! We have the most wonderful pictures to remember the most perfect day and we can't thank her enough for catching it all! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/25/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates
    Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates Wedding Officiants

I love working with Amber and can highly recommend her!

• Angalina Sandoval
    Angalina Sandoval Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have done three weddings with Amber and her work is amazing! She is nice, sweet and very professional and above all things great at what she does. She is a real pleasure to be around! I highly recommend using her for your wedding or any special occasion. Her price points are more than reasonable and you will get far more than what you pay for! I enjoy being around her calm peaceful warm energy and that is exactly what a bride needs in a photographer!