Bristol, IN 46507 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Amber Raeder Photography

Not only do I try to capture the most beautiful essential wedding photographs, but I work to encapsulate the emotion and feeling evoked by friends and family during those candid moments.

I believe that quality wedding photography should not break the bank. My prices are beyond competetive which allows me to offer brides with limited budgets stunning photographic memories without costing a fortune.

I never want to limit my work to just weddings. I am more than pleased to do any on location portrait sitting for one person or an entire party.

I encourage clients to include pets as a part of your portrait sittings. I will even come to your hospital room and take your newborns photos and create birth annoucements.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions. I love meeting with clients to establish a connection and ensure that you are more than pleased with the final result of my work.

Please visit my website at
www.amberraederphotos.com or call (574) 361-2286 for pricing and package information.
Follow Amber Raeder Photography on

Trash110
Patz0

18 Reviews for Amber Raeder Photography

Ebony Lashay · Married on 06/23/2012

5 stars all the way. Do not hesitate to book with Amber. I have all the respect for her as a professional photographer. She is a force to be reckoned with. She knows what you want before you do. Book her now before someone else does! She will get all the shots you wanted and others you never knew you did!

Morgan · Married on 02/05/2011

She was a great photographer!!!!! she got our pictures back really fast! She was very informative up to the wedding she kept touching base to let us know she didn't for get about us! :) we are very appreciative of her, she made our day wonderful!!!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 12/19/2010

Amber was fabulous to work with! Planning a wedding from 900 miles away was a challenge for me to work with vendors, but we were extremely blessed to have found Amber! She is amazingly talented and has an eye for all the little intimate moments that are often overlooked. She was by my side throughout my day capturing every moment. We appreciated her very personable, yet professional take charge attitude. Amber's rates are extremley competitive and we were relieved that we did not have to sacrifice amazingly beautiful pictures because of cost. We highly recommend Amber!

Amber Raeder Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amber Raeder Photography 1
    Are you eligible for a discount?
    Weddings scheduled to occur on any day, other than Saturday are eligible for $100.00 discount. Weddings scheduled to occur November - April are eligible for $100.00 discount. A 10% discount is granted to any bride or groom who is active military or military veterans for their brave and patriotic service.

• Riverside Receptions Etc
    Riverside Receptions Etc Banquet Halls

Spectacular Photos, The pictures they take are like no other. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs.

• Cakewalk LLC
    Cakewalk LLC Wedding Cakes

Amber is funny, smart, and a great photographer to work with! She has a natural, original and fun style that carries over into her work, and you can really see that she makes her clients feel at ease and comfortable. Her photos are lovely and her clients love her!

• The Gillespie Conference & Special Event Center
    The Gillespie Conference & Special Event Center Banquet Halls

We Just love Amber Raeder's work!!!

• Bristol, 46507 See on map