Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number

About Amber L. Photography

I'm Amber, an Estes Park, Colorado based wedding + elopement photography. You're in the right place if you believe in exciting engagement sessions, laid back weddings, and beautifully crafted images to tell your story.

Follow Amber L. Photography on

432f93b801734aff 1488468811442 amberlphotography 57
amberlphotography 15

3 Reviews for Amber L. Photography

Tammy · Married on 01/20/2018

Words can't describe how happy I am with our engagement photos. The most important thing for me was being able to feel comfortable in front of the camera - and Amber did such an incredible job at that! It was so much fun. She has a confidence about her that makes you just feel lake a natural.

Then there is the actual art of taking the photos - we were incredibly impressed with the quality of Amber's work. She framed each shot perfectly, adjusting to the different backdrops - from mountains to trees to fields - high lighting, low lighting. She knew what poses looked good where ever we were.

Then there is the delivery - Amber shares her photos with a very professional and easy-to-use online gallery. Easy to click through all the pics, designate favorites, and order prints.

I highly recommend Amber!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Greg · Married on 04/20/2017

Memories are made to last but they're enjoyed even more with great photos and Amber did an awesome job capturing a day we'll never forget. Neither my wife nor I have ever spent time in front of the lens with a professional photographer but Amber made our photos so easy. I never thought we'd be so comfortable in front of the lens but Amber has a way of making it fun. Her eye for composition is absolutely amazing and we received photos we're proud to have on our walls for years to come. She did an awesome job and I wouldn't hesitate to use her photography skills in the future.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Wow, how do I even begin to talk about how amazing Amber is. We used her for our engagement photos and for our wedding and she is simply perfect! We made a guest book out of our engagement photos and everyone kept saying how great our photos were. She really knows how to make everyone feel so comfortable and makes the pictures fun! My favorite quality of ambers work is how she photographs, she has such an eye for taking candid photos that are REAL, I cannot wait to see how our wedding photos came out as I am sure they will all be perfect!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Amber L. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• Estes Park, 80517 See on map