182 Rice Gate Drive, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up

Michelle Wadas has over thirty years experience in the beauty industry. She gives personalized attention to make your wedding day absolutely amazing. She has worked for the past eight years as the Director of The Spa at the exclusive Ford Plantation in Richmond Hill.

Now, your wedding day can have the same pampering and five star service that is used by the rich and famous!

Michelle and her team does phenomenal hair, up-dos, colors, cuts, styles, and traditional & air brush Make up!

Call or email Michelle today to set up your trial run!

35 Reviews for Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up

Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 1
Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 2
Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 3
Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/10/2018

I loved my team from Amazing You! Michelle was extremely responsive and always wanted to make sure I was perfectly happy. Tristan and Kylie were my hair and makeup artists and were really fun to work with. I actually had two hair trials because I was so picky! Tristan was willing to work on my hair all day until I was satisfied and we eventually came up with something I loved! The whole team was prompt and quick on wedding day, doing my mom, six bridesmaids, and me within about 3 hours. Pricing was very fair compared to other vendors in my area. I'd recommend this team again and again!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 5

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Michelle and Tristan were wonderful! Pleasant, professional and we all looked beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lacey · Married on 07/29/2017

I had the best experience with Amazing You Hair and Makeup! One makeup artist and one hairstylist arrived to my hotel room on time to prep me for our engagement photoshoot in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. The stylists were so sweet and fun, and did the best job in helping me look my best and naturally beautiful, without looking too “made up”. They used a mix of high and low end products, and even taught me a few tips and tricks. Our engagement photos are beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 6
    Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 7

• Weddings by Rev. Joe
    Weddings by Rev. Joe Wedding Officiants

Michelle is FABULOUS!!! She is great with hair and make-up. Her great personality takes the time to listen and give personalized attention to each client. She does amazing work, and is my very best friend. I love her so much that I married her! I highly recommend this vendor to make you amazingly beautiful for your wedding!

• 182 Rice Gate Drive Richmond Hill, 31324 See on map