Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amazing Moments, LLC

Your Event Experts

We are your event EXPERTS! We specialize in Event Coordinating, Videography, Event Décor & Photography. We have the best service around! Call for an appointment today you will be glad you did!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Amazing Moments, LLC on

3 Reviews for Amazing Moments, LLC

Tye’s energy, creative ideas and excitement was exactly what we wanted for my wedding. She was always there to answer any question we had or to fulfill a request. She was at every meeting and walk through every detail to make sure we w were getting exactly what we wanted. I loved getting to know Tye she took care of all of my flowers and did a spectacular job with decorating our vendue. My bouquet was stunning but it was nothing compared to my ceremony and reception hall. Walking in and seeing it for the first time brought me to tears. It was above and beyond. She made our day so special. We are still getting compliments from our guests. Everyone told us that it was one of the best weddng that they have been too. Tye worked really hard to make our wedding day go smoothly without any mishaps. And because of this, it made us stress free knowing that she was overseeing everything so that we, the groom and bride could focus on each other. I am greatly appreciative of Tye and her staff for providing us with guidance, suggestions, and a dream wedding.

Profile Picture Ruby, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The owner (Tyesha) & her staff are professional. They show care & concern for the client. As far as being reliable, prompt & dependable..this business has it all!! They are very understanding & creative. Amazing Moments is also VERY RESONABLE as far as pricing. I will definitely use Amazing Moments again & I have referred their services to several friends & family.

Profile Picture Trina, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the most amazing wedding thanks to Taisha her staff she made my day special for me and my house I would recommend her to anyone who is planning to get married are I'm planning a special event she's very flexible and economical

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/17/11, 1 Review