600A E. Henry Clay Street, Milwaukee, WI 53217 Map · Phone number

About Amazing Moments, LLC

We are your event EXPERTS! We specialize in Event Coordinating, Videography, Event Décor & Photography. We have the best service around! Call for an appointment today you will be glad you did!

Follow Amazing Moments, LLC on

Roses centerpiece
Roses centerpiece

3 Reviews for Amazing Moments, LLC

Ruby · Married on 06/20/2014

Tye’s energy, creative ideas and excitement was exactly what we wanted for my wedding. She was always there to answer any question we had or to fulfill a request. She was at every meeting and walk through every detail to make sure we w were getting exactly what we wanted. I loved getting to know Tye she took care of all of my flowers and did a spectacular job with decorating our vendue. My bouquet was stunning but it was nothing compared to my ceremony and reception hall. Walking in and seeing it for the first time brought me to tears. It was above and beyond. She made our day so special. We are still getting compliments from our guests. Everyone told us that it was one of the best weddng that they have been too. Tye worked really hard to make our wedding day go smoothly without any mishaps. And because of this, it made us stress free knowing that she was overseeing everything so that we, the groom and bride could focus on each other. I am greatly appreciative of Tye and her staff for providing us with guidance, suggestions, and a dream wedding.

Trina · Married on 08/10/2013

The owner (Tyesha) & her staff are professional. They show care & concern for the client. As far as being reliable, prompt & dependable..this business has it all!! They are very understanding & creative. Amazing Moments is also VERY RESONABLE as far as pricing. I will definitely use Amazing Moments again & I have referred their services to several friends & family.

Cassandra · Married on 09/17/2011

I had the most amazing wedding thanks to Taisha her staff she made my day special for me and my house I would recommend her to anyone who is planning to get married are I'm planning a special event she's very flexible and economical

Amazing Moments, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 904.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5