28 milk street, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Good Maine

Good Maine is a wedding photography, DJ, and planning service located in Portland, Maine. This all-in-one service makes it their mission to create flawless and joyful wedding days, all executed with charisma and a positive attitude. Couples seeking a professional and creative company that can take care of several essentials at once can rely on Good Maine for all their necessities.

Experience
Owner and operator Kevin Ouellette began his career as a professional DJ, known as Amazing DJ Music, and has continued to pursue his creative passion for music since 2002. He has been making couples’ dreams come true on their special day for over nine years.

Good Maine offers photography, DJ and entertainment, and wedding planning services. This company also offers a photo booth to add fun memories to any reception. A four-in-one wedding package with this company encompasses all of these services, with every detail planned down to the very last second. Photography services include an engagement shoot and unlimited wedding coverage, including scheduled photoshoots and more candid shots. Couples can enjoy 200 edited and retouched photos of their special day as well as hundreds of other shots to look back on and remember fondly. The wedding planning service includes a totally customized itinerary according to your vision. DJ and MC services offer up to eight hours of entertainment, including toasts, special dances, and a high-quality sound system with lighting services and an eclectic playlist.

Loving couple

Good Maine 6
Good Maine 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Good Maine is so much better than just “good”!

Working with Kevin was, in a word, incredible! From the moment my husband and I first met him, he was a pleasure to work with. He is kind, genuine, and extremely patient when it comes to any questions or concerns you might have about your big day. He is always willing to talk on the phone or set up a meeting about anything you need!

But the real highlight was our actual wedding day. Kevin goes out of his way to make the day feel fun and stress-free. He has incredible time management and organization to keep things running smoothly, all while keeping everyone smiling, laughing, and having a great time!

He is the perfect day-of coordinator, and a really wonderful photographer as well. We are already head-over-heels for our preview photos — he has such a talent for capturing beautiful photographs... and he even managed to make my 13-year-old niece smile (not an easy task!)

And his skills as a DJ are just as incredible... he managed to get so many people out on the dance floor, and our guests were all raving about how fun he was! He helped to make our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives. We are so grateful!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Good Maine 8
    Good Maine 9
    Good Maine 10
    Good Maine 11
    Good Maine 12

Melissa Ward · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Spring 2019

Kevin was absolutely incredible! I would recommend him to any couple looking to get married! Kevin has the miraculous talent of being able to juggle the duties of a wedding planner, photographer and DJ. Any question that my husband or I had throughout the entire planning process was answered efficiently and completely. Not to mention, he takes time to learn who his clients are as people so he is able to really personalize the wedding experience. Anytime I was worried or nervous about something, my husband would say, “Call Kevin” and without fail, I would feel better at the end of every call or meeting. Kevin was always available no matter how small or large my concern may have been.
    In addition to being available to me and my husband, Kevin made himself available to all of our vendors. At times when I was having difficulty communicating with someone all I needed to do was talk with Kevin and he didn’t hesitate to call or meet with them regarding and resolving the details.

There are many things in a bride’s mind before her wedding- I NEVER had to worry about anything Kevin was handling.

As a photographer he is amazing. His eye for catching the perfect light, attention to detail and professionalism is second to none. Our pictures were everything I dreamed of.

Our reception was so much fun. The music and festivities would not have been as successful without Kevin overseeing every aspect. Many of our guests have approached us telling us how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was!

I couldn’t be more confident of Kevin's abilities and skills or more supportive of his business. I would choose Kevin 100x over- I highly recommend him!

-Mr. and Mrs. Ward

Sent on 05/09/2019

Good Maine FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? One Event / Day, Second Shooter