28 milk street, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Good Maine

Good Maine is a wedding photography, DJ, and planning service located in Portland, Maine. This all-in-one service makes it a mission to create flawless and joyful wedding days, all executed with charisma and a positive attitude. Couples seeking a professional and creative company that can take care of several essentials at once can rely on Good Maine for all their necessities.

Experience
Owner and operator Kevin Ouellette began his career as a professional DJ, known as Amazing DJ Music, and has continued to pursue his creative passion for music since 2002. He has been making couples’ dreams come true on their special day for over nine years.

Good Maine offers photography, DJ and entertainment, and wedding planning services. This company also offers a photo booth to add fun memories to your reception. A four-in-one wedding package with this company encompasses all of these services, with every detail planned down to the very last second, ensuring you can kick back and enjoy your day with ease and a full heart. Photography services include an engagement shoot and unlimited coverage the day of your wedding, including scheduled photoshoots and more candid shots. Couples can enjoy 200 edited and retouched photos of their special day as well as hundreds of other shots to look back on and remember fondly. The wedding planning service includes a totally customized itinerary according to your vision. Work directly with Kevin and enjoy unlimited consultations to ensure everything you envision is actualized. DJ and emcee services offer up to eight hours of entertainment, including toasts, special dances and a high-quality sound system with lighting services and an eclectic playlist. The open air photo booth service offers high-resolution photographs, props, digital copies of your photos, and quick sharing capabilities.

dsc 6895 51 538965

18 Reviews for Good Maine

Good Maine 1
Good Maine 2

Scott Connor · Married on 09/22/2018

The service is in the name...AMAZING!!!

Our experience working with Kevin at Good Maine was without a doubt one of the best experiences of our life. Upon first meeting Kevin I wasn’t entirely sure how to take him, but it seemed like the more I was around him, the more the layers peeled back and you could truly see who he was and what he was about. Kevin has a contagious personality, the kind of personality that is built for doing what he does. From a personal standpoint, the first time he met me he could tell I was not a fan of taking pictures and within minutes was telling jokes to get me to smile “my real smile” to make our pictures perfect. The fact that Kevin was able to recognize my insecurities without judgment and immediately do what he did sold me and I instantly became a fan. As time went on and I got more opportunities to meet with Kevin, the more I could see that he was in it to make sure everything was going to be perfect on our Wedding day. On the day of our wedding Kevin showed up and immediately went to work. Well throughout the morning things got busy and we ended up getting an hour behind schedule on pictures. Kevin pulled Ashley and I aside and simply said we are an hour behind so we need to get moving-he made us aware without making this stressful or rushed. Long story short not only was Kevin able to make up that hour he was able to do it and still get pictures that myself and Ashley wanted as well as a few extras that were not planned. Kevin accomplished this all the while being so amazing to our bridal party and kids just by making everyone smile and laugh to make the whole picture process enjoyable. Kevin was able to give us an hour before we had to walk down the aisle to just relax and kind of take things in. To me Kevin is the FULL PACKAGE-photographer/wedding planner/DJ...he does everything he can to make your day his ONLY priority. Kevin‘s attention to detail made our Ceremony go so flawlessly and it turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined. Now to speak on Kevin as a DJ is what has taken me so long to get this review done. Putting into words the package you get from this guy as a DJ is one of the hardest things to do. It is the kind of thing that you have to be there and see it to believe it. He is absolutely out of this world amazing at what he does behind the DJ booth. Myself, Ashley and all of our guests were completely and utterly blown away by this man and his abilities to get the party started and keep it going all night long!! The way Kevin was so on point with Music, keeping the dancing going and his willingness to take request as long as it kept the party going was something you don’t always see in a DJ. It was the little things like that, that myself and Ashley noticed, which puts Kevin in an entire different ball game than most DJs. Kevin is professional, he’s respectful, he’s hilarious, and he’s just an all-around great guy. Myself and Ashley will be his biggest fans from here on out. To anyone who is looking for a photographer, or wedding planner, or DJ, I am wholeheartedly telling you, you would be doing yourself an injustice if you did not go with Kevin at Good Maine! Ashley and I promise you he will make your day the best day of your life. He is amazing, we love him, and cannot say enough about him. Simply put.... HE IS THE MAN!!

Thank you Kevin for all you did for our wedding and we hope you know how much we appreciate you and everything you embody!

Mr & Mrs. Connor

Sent on 11/19/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/25/2018

We used Kevin’s 4 in 1 wedding package. Kevin spent countless hours meeting with us both in person and on the phone to help plan the whole day of the ceremony down to every little detail. All of the pre planning resulted in a perfect, stress free day we were able to enjoy with our guests. During the day of the wedding, Kevin and his team took amazing photographs, including family photos, the ceremony, reception and a wand battle. He was able to get smiles from everyone in our wedding party including all the kids. Kevin’s energy was never ending as he continued as the DJ during the reception dancing with every song that he was played. We got so many comments from our guests about how wonderful he was. We highly recommend Kevin for anyone looking to have what people say can be one of the most stressful days of your life, stress free!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Good Maine FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? One Event / Day, Second Shooter