16 Beaumont Terrace, West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number

About Amaryllis Ensemble

Founded in 1987, the Amaryllis Ensemble specializes in unique, individualized classical music for events throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Our members, who have Master of Music Degrees, perform at over sixty weddings per year. We are not agents; we are the musicians who will be playing at your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception. Our personal connection to you will help you to provide that intimate, elegant, and joyous atmosphere that you desire.

IMG1560
IMG1560
IMG1628

10 Reviews for Amaryllis Ensemble

Sydney · Married on 09/13/2014

The Amaryllis Ensemble was great! They played the ceremony music at my wedding, we chose to go with more modern and classic rock songs as opposed to traditional wedding music and it sounded beautiful! Chris was really easy to work with and very sweet, her and her team even learned a specific song for our recessional and I was so happy with how it turned out. I will never forget when I heard the music start to play as I walked down the aisle, I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2014

The Amaryllis Ensemble was easy to work with, and was able to play all the songs we were interested in hearing during the ceremony. You should visit their website for details about what music they can play.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Sabrina · Married on 10/13/2013

Loved, loved, loved the music for my ceremony provided by Amaryllis Ensemble. I contacted them almost a year before the ceremony and booked them right away, based on great reviews and the samples on their website. They were amazingly easy to work with, very professional. They showed up an hour before the ceremony and played music until the ceremony started (which was late due to a separate issue). Then they played everything I asked during the ceremony. It was so gorgeous to have a live orchestra playing the music, and their prices are totally fair. There were 5 other weddings at the inn where I was married on the same weekend I was married. I saw them all from the balcony of my room, and by far, Amaryllis Ensemble was the best ceremony music of all of them. My guests also said how much they enjoyed their music. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Award

Amaryllis Ensemble FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 585.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music

• Rev. Alexander Baker
    Rev. Alexander Baker Wedding Officiants

I have worked with these ladies many times over the years. They have always been prefessional and wonderful to work with. I have heard many different muscians over the years but the Amaryllis Ensemble standout above them all.

• 16 Beaumont Terrace West Orange, 07052 See on map