Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amaryllis Ensemble

Performing throughout NJ, NY metro area, and CT

Founded in 1987, the Amaryllis Ensemble specializes in unique, individualized classical music for events throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Our members, who have Master of Music Degrees, perform at over sixty weddings per year. We are not agents; we are the musicians who will be playing at your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception. Our personal connection to you will help you to provide that intimate, elegant, and joyous atmosphere that you desire.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

10 Reviews for Amaryllis Ensemble

The Amaryllis Ensemble was great! They played the ceremony music at my wedding, we chose to go with more modern and classic rock songs as opposed to traditional wedding music and it sounded beautiful! Chris was really easy to work with and very sweet, her and her team even learned a specific song for our recessional and I was so happy with how it turned out. I will never forget when I heard the music start to play as I walked down the aisle, I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Amaryllis Ensemble was easy to work with, and was able to play all the songs we were interested in hearing during the ceremony. You should visit their website for details about what music they can play.

Profile Picture User3943242, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Loved, loved, loved the music for my ceremony provided by Amaryllis Ensemble. I contacted them almost a year before the ceremony and booked them right away, based on great reviews and the samples on their website. They were amazingly easy to work with, very professional. They showed up an hour before the ceremony and played music until the ceremony started (which was late due to a separate issue). Then they played everything I asked during the ceremony. It was so gorgeous to have a live orchestra playing the music, and their prices are totally fair. There were 5 other weddings at the inn where I was married on the same weekend I was married. I saw them all from the balcony of my room, and by far, Amaryllis Ensemble was the best ceremony music of all of them. My guests also said how much they enjoyed their music. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1307961951436 chrisnaomidueteseated
220x220 sq 1307961971217 aegroup2
220x220 sq 1325008124340 proof0283

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with these ladies many times over the years. They have always been prefessional and wonderful to work with. I have heard many different muscians over the years but the Amaryllis Ensemble standout above them all.

16 Beaumont Terrace, West Orange, NJ 07052   See On Map