Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number

About Amaranthine Moments

Amaranthine Moments offers a wide variety of wedding photography services.

Our essentials package includes the following:

• Wedding Day Coverage

IMG6482
IMG2186

3 Reviews for Amaranthine Moments

Joseph · Married on 04/01/2010

Charles at Amaranthine Moments could not have been more helpful and creative with our photography. Using the ratings above, I could not have given him anything less than full marks. Everything was excellent! Out of all the vendors, the only one I was not worried about on our Wedding day was Amaranthine. This was because Charles and I were in constant contact, any questions I had were answered quickly and professionally. Before the date, we had discussions about every part of the day. We were given a questionaire to find our style to begin the process, and then were able to work through the story we wanted to tell from that. From the minute we arrived at the venue, Charles was already ready and waiting. He had scouted the venue and already had in mind the more artistic shots which all came out amazing. He could have have been easier or more professional. In the long run, the most important part of your Wedding day is the memories that will last, and those memories come through your photographs. I could not be more pleased with our experience with Amaranthine Moments.

Sent on 02/10/2011

larissa · Married on 03/01/2010

Charles is such a great photographer. My friend invited him to take our engagement pics along with her so we can get more pictures and i'm glad he came! all the pictures came out so good, i was so happy with the results. He was very professional and made our poses very natural, which showed in the pictures.He has a keen eye to take a great shot. Thank you charles!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Tiffany · Married on 11/07/2009

3.5

Charles was recommended by a friend, who told me he was an up and coming photographer. In fact, he has had years of experience in other fields of photography.

If you're looking for someone who appreciates creativity, beauty, and the ability to play with lighting, Charles is the photographer for you. Being a graphic designer myself, I am very aware of design and the chemistry that goes into good photography, and what goes into creating works of art. He uses a wide-ranging number of experimental shots, which came out pretty nice.

Charles was cool and super-friendly and came well-prepared. He scoped out the place beforehand,which made it very easy for after ceremony shots that seemed to zoom right by quickly.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Amaranthine Moments FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Mission Viejo, 92691 See on map