Orange, CA 92869 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 1

About Amante Weddings

Amante Weddings is a wedding videographer, photographer and photo booth rental company based in Orange, California. For almost a decade, this husband-and-wife photography duo has been capturing and preserving wedding day memories across the country. Their forte is masterful storytelling, modern and documentary-style editing and authentic and contemporary images. Amante Weddings cherishes the opportunity to share in the love and happiness of your wedding day.

Experience
Charles' video production experience includes weddings, documentaries, travel diaries, concerts and political events. Recently, he provided services to the Association of California Cities and The Family Violence Project. In 2005, Charles co-wrote, produced, directed and edited a feature-length independent film called "The College."

Amante Weddings offers wedding videography, photography and photo booth rental packages. Videography packages include raw footage and ceremony-only to full coverage film services. Additional videography services include the following:

• Additional hours
Follow Amante Weddings on

• Videos 4

43 Reviews for Amante Weddings

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

Charles and Erica are an amazing couple. Friendly, professional and were always there to help. They were there from start to finish making sure we got our pictures, videos, etc. all taken care of and wow did they come out looking good! They are outstanding to work with and my husband and I are so happy we chose them! The pictures came out amazing and the videos were even better!

If you are undecided who to choose for your wedding, or next photo-op, please, do yourself a favor and talk to Charles and Erica!

Thank you for all your help and wonderful ideas, Charles and Erica! We will be using you for our future baby pictures :) !

Eric · Married on 10/04/2015

Charles was one of, if not the best and easiest vendor to work with. From my initial inquiry to contract, to last minute adjustments, Charles was prompt to respond, friendly, and professional. The thing that my wife and I both were amazed by was how we weren't even aware of him during the wedding, but when watching the videos he provided (faster than promised) it was incredible what he captured and the intimacy of the video. I highly recommend Charles.

Joe · Married on 07/11/2015

First off, i have to state that a Videographer is a must. We were on the fence about needing one in the beginning. I can't even explain how happy we are that we did. Second, we got lucky finding Amante Weddings. This was a destination wedding for us and kinda last minute decision. So my wife and I kinda left the coordinating plan up to him, as we didn't get to meet until the wedding day. Not much planning, just a few emails and phone calls. Charles jumped into the mix and went with flow perfectly. He was polite, quiet and professional. We went from the ceremony-to the beach-to the reception...all on foot!!! Didn't even know he was there! The video was perfect. Amazing editing. Love every second of it. The soundtrack was perfectly placed and so are the still shots. I'm so glad we have this to look back on forever. I'm so glad we chose Amante Weddings!!

PS. I can't remember what the cost was or what package we went with. So take that as another good thing!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amante Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amante Weddings 1
    10% off Videography and Photobooth!
    Add photobooth to any videography package and receive 10% off both services!

• Orange, CA 92869 See on map