Amanda Stephan Photography

Amanda Stephan Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amanda Stephan Photography

I have always been passionate about photography and how one photograph can stop time and capture the emotions of life.  I love being able to capture these moments and turn them into a beautiful piece of art that will last a lifetime.  Being your photographer is just the beginning.  I love taking the time to get to know you, to build a friendship that allows me to truly be a part of your day.  It's important to me to have that friendship before your wedding because you are now able to relax and be yourself in front of the camera. Nothing compares to being with a bride and groom on their wedding day. The love they have for one another is pure and profound. As a photographer, my goal is to create stunning photos that capture the raw emotion and excitement of your wedding day. My passion for photography and art pushes me to capture your day with your unique style in mind. I am looking to capture the real you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Phoenix

10 Reviews for Amanda Stephan Photography

Thank you, Amanda, for being the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN ARIZONA!! My florist recommended Amanda saying we wouldn't be disappointed, and boy, was she right! Amanda is a true professional. She is not only highly educated in her field, but she is a photographic artist. The shots she captured are priceless and unique...they are the photos of an EXPERIENCED photographer. Don't trust your wedding day to an inexperienced person with a camera. Make an investment. Hire Amanda Stephan. My family is so glad we did. Not only do I have BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures, but we now have great family pictures, posed and candid. And seeing how our family doesn't get together very often, we were lucky Amanda caught it all on film. Check out her website....the photographs of the people there will amaze you! Thank you, Amanda! Especially for the great family picture at the Temple! WE LOVE YOU!!! XO

Profile Picture Margo Leigh, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know if words can explain how much my husband and I love Amanda!!! She saved us from a horrible photography experience and showed us how important a photographer is. She not only took the pictures but fixed my make-up, laced up my dress and anything else that I may have needed to look my very best. Sara was her assistant and oh my goodness she was fabulous too!!! What a great team they made and I can't wait to see our pictures!!! Thank you soooooo much for being fabulous!
P.S. They even took the time out to take pictures in our photobooth!!! AMAZING

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda and her assistant Melissa were great. They had never done a wedding at my venue though, which I think held them back a little .. there were some areas that I found while looking through some other photographers' photos after my wedding that we could have shot in that they didn't know about.

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/21/12, 1 Review