Long Island City, NY 11109 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Pierce Events

Event styling and production is an art. An exciting artist takes not only skill but a well-trained and imaginative eye. Amanda's innate creative style was nurtured at a young age.

"I grew up learning how to 'make something out of nothing’, I was able to understand that it wasn't about what I couldn't do...it was about being imaginative and looking at everything with the mentality of what I could do. "

For the past 10 years Amanda has worked professionally in the event and entertainment industry for clients including Cynthia Rowley, In-Touch Magazine, US Weekly, Rolling Stone Magazine, and CoverGirl. She has dressed Pronovias runways as well as couture fashion-designer, Randi Rahm's atelier.

Follow Amanda Pierce Events on

• Qualia Events
  • Ani Wolff Weddings & Events
  • James Abel Events
d29ea91dac12c3c8 1360760982217 image14
d29ea91dac12c3c8 1360760982217 image14

16 Reviews for Amanda Pierce Events

Lindsay · Married on 03/23/2013

Vavoom events did the decor and florals for my wedding at the oaks waterfront inn. Everything was gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined and more! They were great at working with me on a tight budget while still being able to give me everything I wanted. They found beautiful candleabras, unique pieces and chose beautiful florals within my price range.

Leading up to the wedding, amanda checked in regularly and was very quick to answer calls and emails. The day of event they got there early and all my other vendors commented on how efficient, friendly andgreat they were. Amanda and her team work so hard and have fun doing it. if you want to feel relaxed and enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about a thing, go with vavoom for florals, decor or the entire event planning!

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • Amyla819

Amy · Married on 03/16/2013

We used Vavoom events for our Day of Coordinator and to assist us in the decor for our wedding in March. At my initial meeting with Amanda I could tell that she was super knowledgable about the wedding business and had a lot of creative ideas. I live out of state so I needed a lot help getting my ideas in order for the decor and making sure that everything would run smoothly the day of. From start to finish Vavoom was amazing! Amanda not only helped me figure out my vision for the wedding but she helped me execute everything perfectly. We emailed back and forth for months and she was so incredibly helpful! Without a doubt I would not have been able to keep track of all the details without her! In terms of the decor planning, I was able to have things shipped to her ahead of time and she ordered things for me that I did not have time to order. The day of she just made everything so easy for me! She was there to steam my bridesmaid dresses, set up our linens, set our place cards, and so much more. In terms of the day of coordination, she was also super helpful with this. She reached out to our vendors, created a day of timeline for us and made sure everything went as planned. Her assistant on the day of, Alice, was also very sweet and very helpful. I also had some interaction with Jenna as well. She helped me with invitations and gave me lots of ideas. I can honestly say she was also super nice, responsive, and helpful. Overall Vavoom is great! These ladies are energetic and have fresh and fun ideas. They will see your vision through and make sure everything goes perfect for your special day!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/01/2013

Amanda did a wonderful job managing everything! I had an amazing time at my wedding and so did all of my guests. The room looked beautiful, and the whole event went off without a hitch. The day of I had zero stress because Amanda and her team took care of everything! So worth every penny. You can have an amazing wedding and enjoy it at the same time! Thank you so much Amanda!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Amanda Pierce Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Anée Atelier
    Anée Atelier Wedding Photographers

Vavoom Events is one of the top event planners I've come across to date! They have been the most professional, organized and personable company to work with. Amanda is so thorough with her clients. She and the entire Vavoom staff do anything to make things happen and get the job done. I never see a client want for anything while this team is around. They are always 3 steps ahead of their clients and are constantly anticipating all of their needs. As a photographer, I can appreciate the constant connection they have with me and my staff. We are continuously informed about events, schedules and timing. These girls know how to make an event run smooth and worry free. I highly recommended these girls for any event!

• Long Island City, NY, 11109 See on map